~Chapter 31~

Back 2 my pov :P

"So, Mili explained to us what happened Last year with Paul, and we had a brief on what happened last night" Officer Walsh asked. Holding a pen and a notebook. I looked at the clock it was 5am. I don't know how long Louis has been here for.

"Well, he rang me up. Basically saying that he could see me. And I hung up, locked the doors. And then I called Chloe, she and Mili then came around, I went upstairs to sort myself out and that, and I then heard a scream, so I ran downstairs, to see Paul holding Mili up against the wall, and Chloe was on the floor, her head covered in blood. He wasn't gonna let Mili unless I went with him. So that was the only option that I had, so that he let her go. So then I went with him to his house, and he grabbed hold of my hair and threw me into the kitchen cabinets. And I hit my head hard, so I felt a bit dizzy. Paul came towards me with a knife, and then you came in and he ran off, I don't know where though" throughout me talking, he was writing it down in his notebook. He nodded.

"Well, lucky enough. Paul came into the station last night, with the knife. And he admitted everything. He was in a terrible state of mind. He said he was sorry and he's going straight into prison for life. He seems to have been suffering from depression" He said.

"That's great" Mili said, pretending to wipe sweat off her forehead. I was so relieved, I couldn't say a word. I was confused why he admitted it?

"Anyway we will be leaving you. You don't need to go to court, thank you for your time" They both smiled bye and made their way out of the room. I was sat up in the bed, on top of the covers. I had got changed into fresh clothes, that my mum had brought me. My head was a little better.

"That's brilliant" Chloe said, with a massive smile.

"Julz are you ok? You don't look so happy" She asked me.

"No I'm relieved that he won't be able to hurt me, but I don't understand why he gave himself in"

"But that doesn't matter. Your safe now" Mili Said as Louis and the boys walked in.

"So.. What did they say?" Niall asked, pulling Chloe in for a hug. They all looked at me. I got up and put my arm around Louis waist.

"Paul is already in prison. He gave himself in last night. I don't have to go to said that he was suffering from depression and he was so sorry about what he did"

Louis sniggered. "Yeah, but that doesn't make up for what he's done"

"Lou, I'd rather have him locked up than nothing at all" I said, placing my hands on his chest and kissing his lips gently. He smiled.

"I'll ring Sarah, they will want to know" Chloe said, as she pulled Niall outside.

I sat on the bed and crossed my legs, like a child. I just wanted to go home, but the nurse said that I needed to stay for a little more. Half an hour later I told everyone to go home and get some rest, everyone did, except Louis. He was so stubborn.

I couldn't sleep, so me and Louis just chatted about how his work was going. They had just released a new album and are going on tour in October, It was now August ,and he had September off. Me and Louis had been together for almost 3 months now, the best 3 months of my life.

The next day, about 12 midday. My Mum and Dad came to visit.

"Oh Julz, I almost forgot this was at yours when we went to check it" Mum handed me a white envelope, with my name on it. I opened it and scanned through the writing, my face broke into a huge grin.

"What?" Dad asked.

"I've been accepted for Disney Studios" I screeched.

"That's amazing" Mum said hugging me.

"Thanks" I was so happy.

"That's brilliant Julz" Louis said taking the letter of me, to read it.

"It says that you have to move to London" Louis said, his eyes lit up.

"OMG! London! Julz we will have to get you an apartment" My mum screeched, clenching my arms. A huge grin appeared on Louis' face.

"What?" I asked as we all turned around to look at him.

"You could live with me. It would be great" He asked.

"Louis.. I can't" I said, looking at the floor. Shaking my head.

"Why not? It would be brilliant" Louis asked getting out of his chair, and putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Because.. Well we have only been together for about 2 months and a half...well" I would love to live with Louis, but I didn't want anyone to think it was too soon.

"Yeah I know, but you may as well. We would see each other every day. Please" when he made puppy eyes, you couldn't say no.

"Okay then, but if it doesn't work then.."

"I know, I know. I'm so happy" Louis said hugging me. I wanted to kiss him, but we had to keep that to a minimum because of my mum and dad. I looked at my parents, they always knew what was best.

"Why not?" Mark said pulling me and Louis in for a hug. I was so happy.

"So when do you move?" Louis asked.

"As soon as I can" I answered reading through the letter.

"We’re gonna have a great time" Louis said, with the hugest smile on his face.

"I know"