~Chapter 64~

(My Pov)

"Louis wait please" I said as he want to get into his car. He stopped and looked at me.

"What?" He asked.

"Please don't do this, we can talk about this. Me, you and Liam." I said to him, sniffling.

"What's there to talk about?" He asked raising his hand up in the air.

"About today, about what happened. Louis I love you so much, and I don't wanna lose you" I said putting my hand on his cheek. He gave me an upset look, he was hurt and I felt terrible. He signed and got into his car, before driving off. Leaving me speechless. I walked back into the house and went upstairs to my living room. I sat on the sofa and put my head in my hands.

"Hey, are you ok?" Someone asked. It was Liam.

"I'm an emotional wreck" I said as I lifted my head to look at him.

"Look...I am so so sorry, about everything, and I am willing to talk the Louis about everything" He said with a guilty face.

"Liam, it’s not just your fault. It’s my fault as well and what we did was wrong, I knew that as soon as it happened, and I'm being honest but it meant nothing to me. I love you Liam but as a friend, and that's all it will ever be" I said.

"I understand that Julz, but I'm so sorry about You and Louis..." He said.

"Don't worry about that I'm gonna go and talk to him, I know where he's gone. When we get home you and Louis can talk and fix this" I said as I stood up.

"I'll see you in a bit then" Liam said.

"Yeah" I walked downstairs.

"Everything okay?" Mili asked.

"Yeah I'm just going to see Louis, I really need to talk to him" I said as I walked outside and made my way to Starbucks. He went there to have a drink when he was stressed out. It took me about 15 minutes’ walk. I walked in the white room. To see Louis sat in the corner, looking out of the window. I walked over slowly and sat on the seat next to him.

"If you have come here to apologize there's no point" he said still looking out of the window.

"Well yes...but mostly to tell you to come home" I said.

"And if I don't want to?" He asked sarcastically.

"Well I'll sit here all day, until you decide to talk about it" I said frustrated.

He signed and turned to face me.

"Well first what happened?" He asked.

"Liam had cut his head and I helped him with it. And he told me that he liked me. And I didn't know what to say to him, he said 'I knew you wouldn't be interested' he looked so guilty for telling me. And then he leaned in and I knew it was wrong but he kissed me, but I pushed him away. It only lasted for about 2 seconds, and it meant nothing. The first time I kissed you, I knew you were the one, and I am so afraid of losing you, because I love you so much" as I spoke he listened to me, he understood. There was a little bit of silence.

"I love you to more than anything. And to hear you say that one of my best friends had try to kiss you, it really hit me across the face, hard"

"I know. I told you because I didn't want you to just find out, I thought it best to tell you" I said as I reached for his hand, he didn't pull away this time.

"I'm glad you did" He said as I felt a tear escape my eye, he put his hand on my cheek and wiped it away.

"I know that it meant nothing, and I over-reacted and I'm so sorry, I just care" He said staring me in the eyes. I just smiled in response.

"So how about we go home and snuggle up on the sofa and watch a scary film?" He asked as he jumped up, offering me his hand. I took it, and he pulled me up.

"Sounds like a plan" I said. We got to his car and he drove home. We just spoke about how sorry we were. I'm glad we had sorted everything out, I loved him so much.

We walked into the living room. "Harry! Go pick a scary film" Louis shouted. Harry jumped up and went to get a dvd. Liam raced over to me and Louis.

"I'm..." He started.

"Its fine, were cool. We all just had a misunderstanding, next time just..." Louis said placing his hand on Liam’s shoulder.

"There's not going to be a next time Louis" I corrected smiled. We spent the rest of the night watching scary films. I had my head on Louis shoulder throughout each film. I never want to feel like that again. I wanted to be with Louis for the rest of my life, and nothing can change that.