~Chapter 3~

" OMG! Why didn't you get a picture you idiot?" Chloe said slapping Mili on the arm

"I dunno I was to shy"

"To shy, I don't think so" I interupted.

She glared at me. Throughout the whole game I noticed the lads were looking at us, I could see in the corner of my eye. Especially the one with bright blue eyes, he wore toms,red chinos and a white top with blue stripes, I must admit he was the best looking out of them all. But I didn't want to mention this to the girls they didn't need to know.

We sat down at the table I sat opposite them.

" So then, how are you coping then Julz?" Chloe asked giving me a sympathetic look.

"Coping with what?" I asked, I didn't know what she meant.

"Ya know, we've been away and we didn't really hear the story about you and Paul yet. You were perfect together what happened?" I knew they both new it upset me, bringing back the memories. I loved Paul, he broke my heart.

I looked down at the table, my hands in my sleeves.

" Well... He asked to meet me somewhere, he said he wanted to take me out. So I went to where he wanted to meet.. And well.. I was stood there for an hour and he didn't come.." I said, trying not to cry.

" He stood you up?" Mili asked, looking angry. I swear if she sees him then he was gonna get it.

"Well technically no.. He came then as soon as I was about to leave.. And well.. He looked angry.. I think he had an arguement with his family.. I tried to comfort him but he just pushed me away, shouting at me like I was the bad guy.. And then he sort of hurt me!" I coudnt stop it tears came on.

"Oh I will kill him, he's dead" Mili screamed clenching her fists.

'No please, forget it I have not spoken since so leave it"

"Julz  he can't get away with that"

" He apologised ok. It wasn't a considering apologise but it was enough for me. I've just started getting over him so please" I asked grabbing her hand.

" Okay fine but if he touches you tell me straight away" she said trying to smile. Squeezing my hand.

"Thanks guys I love you both. Anyway back to present, what are we watching at the cinema?" I asked getting the memories out of my head.

"Erm how about The Hunger Games I heard its really good" Chloe asked.

" Sounds good " I replied smiling at her.

" Then that's what were watching then"