~Chapter 90~

I got off the couch and walked to the kitchen island where my phone was. It was Louis ringing me. I answered and sat on the barstool.

"Hey baby" Louis said sweetly.

"Hey"

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine" I lied, I was upset about Louise.

"You sure, I know when you are upset"

"Louis I'm fine, just missing you" I made up an excuse, but it was true I was missing him. I could do with a snuggle of him right now.

"Well if you need anything, I'm here ok?"

"Yeah I promise. And what you doing?" I asked him changing the subject.

"Good. And nothing going for an interview in a bit"

"Sounds good, on the tv?"

"No, for a magazine" he corrected me.

"Okay, hey I checked my twitter before and I had lots of tweets off fans, asking to follow them. I do pretty well with the fans" I smiled to myself. I always had time for One Direction fans, I followed nearly everyone that followed me and replied when they spoke to me.

"Well your nice to them, so they’re going to like you"

"Thank god eh? Anyway I gotta go, got lots of work to do" I said getting up and walked to the desk, and switching on my laptop.

"Okays love you lots Julz"

"Love you to" I hung up and logged on. I had 59 twitter notifications and 63 friend requests on Facebook. I spent an hour replying to the notifications, and then did some work on my new project. My new project at the minute was a new Hannah Montana Movie. They asked me to write the songs, and do the costume and background design. It was hard work.

After a couple of hours I decided to ring Louise.

"Hello" she answered.

"Hi Louise it’s me Julz, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine thanks, well except from...ya know"

"I know... I don't know what to say, except I'm sorry"

"Its fine honey don't worry, thanks for ringing. Its actually made my day. And I'm thinking of telling Chloe and Mili after the wedding because I don't want to wreck it"

"Whenever you want to Louise. If you need me I'm always here. If you ever want to chat just ring"

"Thanks sweetheart. It means a lot" She said. After half an hour off talking about my wedding dress, we had to go.

Mili and Chloe got back from work and college and we played Mario Kart and ordered a take away. It was pretty funny considering I won every time. I learnt off Harry, he's good at games.

"Let's watch glee now" Chloe said, turning it on. We loved glee we went to see them in concert, I love Sam played by Chord Overstreet, Mili loved Finn played by Cory Monteith and Chloe loved Puck played by Mark Salling. We watched that and then we went to bed, I was counting the days till Christmas in my head; Louis was coming back the day before his birthday, so not long.