~Chapter 23~

Me and Louis had already been together for two months. I had already got close to all the boys. Niall had also been dating Chloe for two months, and Mili had been dating been dating Zayn for about a month. I had lots of fun with the guys. But today was the day they were going back to London.

"We’re gonna miss you" Harry said pulling me in for a hug.

"Yeah me to, look after Louis for me" I said muffling his hair.

"Yeah and you look after Chloe for me" Niall said hugging me.

"Don't worry I will" I hugged Zayn and hugged Liam.

"Thanks for being here" Liam said.

"No problem and ring me if you need anything"

Chloe and Mili had finished saying their goodbyes. They stood by the car. Whilst the boys got into it.

"I am gonna miss you so, so much" Louis said, hugging me tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you so much to, make sure you ring me when you get there"

"I will be ringing you every time I can" Louis said kissing me on the lips. The kiss lasted for about 6 seconds, until he really had to go.

"I'll see you soon" He said going to get into the car.

We all waved, and Chloe started to cry.

"Aww come here" I said pulling her in close. Niall blew her a kiss and then the car sped off around the corner. Not visible in sight.

The three of us walked back into my house. "So what do we do now?" Mili asked.

"What we always do. Watch a film" I said jumping on the couch.

We decided to watch dumb and dumber. It was so funny. I hardly ever stopped laughing.