~Chapter 66~

"I can't wait until we get married" Louis said as he pushed me up lightly against the car. His hands on my hips.

"Me neither" I said. We were just about to kiss when a 14 year old girl came over. With a picture of Louis and a camera. We both looked at the shy girl.

"Hi" Louis said letting go off me.

"Hi, will you sign this and can I have a picture?" She asked. Louis took the picture and signed it and passed me the camera.

"Actually can Julz come in the picture?" She looked surprised.

"Of course" I said. We took the picture.

"Thank you" she said as she walked off. Louis turned to look at me.

"Well you’re good with the fans" He said as he got into the car.

"I know right, they love me" I said cheekily, he laughed and started to drive home. We were both really happy. We got home; I stepped out of the car. Louis took my hand and we both walked in, everyone was sat on the sofas watching tv.

"Hey" Harry said.

"Hey" Louis said us standing still in front of the front door.

"What's up with use?" Mili asked. I looked at Louis and giggled. They got up and came over to us.

"We’re engaged" we both said smiling.

"Finally" Zayn said hugging Louis.

"That ring is gorgeous" Mili said.

"That's why he dragged us around so many shops" Zayn said smirking.

"I needed your advice I'm no good at picking rings" Louis said, frowning.

"Well I think it’s perfect" I said kissing Louis on the cheek. We went and sat on the sofa.

"So when is it then?" Liam asked.

I looked at Louis for an answer.

"Well we have to go back on tour in a couple months, and that's gonna be finished by Christmas. So probably next year in January" Louis signed. I didn't want to wait that long, but I also didn't want to rush into anything straight away. I put my hand on his chest.

"That's fine by me" I said. He smiled and kissed me on the forehead. "I don't care if I have to wait 3 years" I said as I placed my head on his chest.