~Chapter 35~

I lay in bed, staring at the celling the time was 10pm and Louis was asleep, with one arm wrapped around my waist. I pulled his arm up slowly and placed it on the bed. I shoved on my hoodie over my pjama t-shirt, with my shorts. I tiptoed downstairs towards the main living room.

"Hey what took you so long?" Chloe asked, passing me my guitar.

"Sorry, I had to not wake Louis" I replied taking my guitar off her.

"So where do we start?" Chloe asked, picking up a pen and a piece of paper.

"Erm...well what do you want it to say?" I asked checking my guitar was in tune.

"Well I want it to basically say, how much he means to me" Chloe said tapping her pen on the table.

"Hey girls, how come you’re up so late?" Liam asked walking into the kitchen and grabbing the orange juice out of the fridge and drinking straight out of it.

"Well I'll remember to not have a drink of that" Chloe said pointing with the pen.

Liam chuckled and put the bottle back into the fridge, before wiping his mouth.

"So what are you doing?" He asked standing next to me. I was higher than him because I was sitting on the bar stool.

"You can't tell Niall!" Chloe said pointing at him with the pen.

"I promise I won't" He said looking at her.

"Okay well I'm writing Niall a song. Julz is helping me and she is playing the guitar for me"

"Aww that's sweet, don't worry I won't tell him. Anyway I'm going bed, I only got up because I was thirsty." Liam said kissing me goodnight on my forehead, then kissing Chloe on her's.

"Night girls"

"Night Liam" we called as he disappeared up the stairs.

"So... How about? Erm... He is sensible and so incredible and all my single friends are jealous" I sang gently, strumming notes on my guitar.

"Yes brilliant" she said as she quickly wrote it.

We thought of more lyrics, we soon enough reached the chorus.

"I'm only up when you’re up where your now down" Chloe sang.

I squinted my eyes.

"Its good but How about?...screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain, its 2am and I'm cursing your name... " I sang whilst playing the guitar.

"I love it" Chloe said writing it down.

During thinking of the lyrics we had Tea. It was pretty chilly. It was now 11:30 and we were starting to get tired.

"Finished" Chloe said yawning.

"Yep, Niall will love it" I said getting up off the chair and taking my cup over to the sink, one hand holding my guitar.

"Thanks for helping me. I'll let you know when I want Niall to hear it"

"That's ok. Anyway I've got a warm boyfriend in bed, who is gonna get me warm, so night"

"Yeah me to. Night Julz"

"Night" we turned off the lights and I made my way to our room.

Louis was still in the same position that I had left him in. I pulled of my hoodie and threw it on the floor. I was too tired. I placed my guitar on its stand and got into bed, and snuggled up to Louis without waking him up. I snuggled up into his chest, and his arm found its way around my hips. I must of woke him. He pulled me in closer.

"Your freezing" He whispered.

"Sorry" I whispered back closing my eyes.

"That's why I'm here to make you warm. Where you been?" He asked rubbing his hand up and down my hip. We both had our eyes closed, we were both shattered.

"Couldn't sleep, I went downstairs and Chloe was there and we got chatting" I lied, I didn't know if Chloe wanted me to tell anyone else. Liam already knew, but he looked tired when we told him. So he would have probably forgotten.

"Arr right" Louis whispered.

He soon enough got me warm and we both fell asleep.