~Chapter 19~

(Louis' Pov)

"Well, you know when.. I told you that I had a bad experience with an ex?" She stuttered. I tried to make her feel relaxed by stroking her head.

"Yes" I said.

"Well... His name was Paul and we were really good together... And then later on... He started to act differently.. And he hurt me... And on the night before I broke up with him..." She stuttered. I could see this was hard for her.

"Yeah" I said, so she would carry on.

".. He took me to his house, telling me he was sorry and he sort off..." She stopped, letting out more tears.

I kissed her on her head. I knew what she meant.

"And then a few days later he apologised. And before he came around here... Threatening me and he said that he would come back for me.."

"What did you do?" I asked. I was so mad, he had upset her this much.

"He was gonna hurt me.. But I got a knife.. And told him.. I would do it if he came closer ... So then he ran.. But he said that he would come back Louis" She said looking at me.

"Don't worry, he's not gonna touch you, not whilst I'm hear" I said hugging her tightly.

"You promise?" She said crying her eyes out.

"Come here, I promise" I said pulling her in closer. "Sh,sh,sh" I whispered calming her down. After a while she had calmed down.

"So have you rung the police?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

"Ar, Julz why. You have to" I said reaching out for my phone.

"No Louis please don't" she said grabbing the phone out of my hands.

"Julz we have to, he's dangerous" I said calmly. I wanted to punch Paul's lights out. I have never seen him before, but I'm sure I would be soon.

"Please Louis, if he does something again, I promise I will then" She pleaded.

"Ok, you have promised now" I said pointing at her.

"Yeah I will" Her face was red and her eyes were red raw. I had been here for a couple of hours. It was now 7pm. We had been sat silently for the past half an hour. I was just glad she was ok.

"Louis" She asked sitting up and looking at me.

"Yes Julz?" I asked putting my hand on her chin.

"Will you stay here with me tonight?" She asked.

"Of course I will" I Said. I was going to ask her if she wanted me to stay anyway. I wanted her to be safe, and not alone. I rang my parents to tell them what had happened. Then I rang the boys, who were also with Chloe and Mili. Mili and Chloe were furious. Luckily the lads calmed them down. They said they were coming down tomorrow.

"Come on, you need some sleep" I said pulling Julz up and leading her to her room. She got into her pj's whilst I waited outside her room. When she had got changed she got into bed. I kissed her on forehead and told her to get some sleep.

"Louis" She said as I went to open her bedroom door.

"Yeah" I said turning around.

"Stay with me" she said raising her arm up to me. I walked around to the other side of the bed and got in it. I was already wearing a hoodie and a pair of shorts. But it was really cold so I left the hoodie on. I snuggled up close. Putting one arm around her waist. She fell asleep quickly.