~Chapter 80~

(My Pov)

"Is it ok if we talk?" Chloe asked. Her head poking around the slightly opened door. I nodded and switched the tv off. Mili and Chloe sat on the sofa next to me.

"Ok first we want to apologize, we were wrong and we weren't acting like friends. We know that you and Ross are close and nothing is going on, and we could have told Louis that, which we have done now. So he's heard our view of it. Secondly we want to apologize for having an argument with you, because we understand how upset you are" Mili said, they both looked really sorry.

"And we will do anything to fix you and Louis relationship" Chloe added.

I smiled and pulled them in for a hug, a hug that I needed.

"As long as you don't hurt me like that again" I mumbled and pulled away to wipe my tears.

"We promise we won't" they both said at the same time. I smiled and signed.

"But what about Louis? I love him so much and I don't want to lose him" I said.

"Give him a call" Chloe said passing me my mobile phone off the table.

"I'll try" I took the phone off her, I took a deep breath and rang Louis number, I waited for a minute and he didn't answer. I pulled the phone away from my ear and shook my head. Tears fled my eyes.

"Aww come here" Chloe said cradling me in her arms.

"I'll get you a drink" Mili said standing up and walking to the small kitchen.

"He doesn't want to talk to me" I cried.

"How about we ring Niall and ask him to ask Louis?" Chloe said as she pulled her phone out of her Jean pocket, she dialled Niall and passed me the phone.

"Hello" Niall answered.

"Hi Niall it’s me Julz" I sniffled.

"Oh hi Julz you okay?"

"Not that good to be honest, is Louis there?" I asked.

"Erm...louis...Julz on the phone she wants to talk to you" I could hear him saying to Louis.

"Niall just tell him that I'm sorry and when he wants to speak to me, to just ring me"

"Ok I will Julz, now you get some rest, and don't worry. Me and the boys are talking to him. It'll be fine" He said.

"Thanks Niall it means a lot"

"What are friends for? Anyway I'll speak to you soon"

"Bye Niall, love you guys, cya" I hung up and passed the mobile back to Chloe. She took it off me and placed it on the coffee table. Mili passed us our drinks and sat down next to Chloe.

"Just give him some time, he will definitely want to talk" Mili said.

I smiled and took a sip of the hot drink. We chatted about the situation for another hour.

"Come on then misses, you need some sleep" Chloe said as she stood up and put her cup and Mili’s in the dishwasher.

"Thanks again guys, I love you" I said.

"Cya in the morning, and we are only across the building...night" Chloe said as she walked out the door and closed it. I then got a hot shower, and slid into bed. I couldn't stop thinking about Louis.