~Chapter 12~

"Wow this is so nice" Mili said looking around at things.

"Yeah it is" I replied sitting on the bed.

"So Chloe, tell us NOW!" Mili said pulling Chloe onto the bed. We sat in a circle.

"About what?" She said crossing her legs.

Me and Mili looked at each other " you know what! You and Niall"

"Oh well... Erm.. Were sort of dating but not properly I mean we haven't kissed or anything, just hugged and acted so In love.. But he told me he liked me and I told him I did to and it sort of went from there." She said blushing.

"Went from where? When did he tell you?" Mili asked leaning forward eager to hear more.

"He told me yesterday, we met up"

" Oh that's where you went eh? Telling a white lie to mum. You know what she said? She said, mum I'm going to Julz’s'."

"Use me as a decoy!" I said slapping her on her leg.

"Sorry" Chloe said pinching my cheek.

"Aww but that's sweet" Mili said "My little sister has a boyfriend"

"Little sister! We’re the same age" Chloe said defending herself.

"I'm an hour older so your younger" Mili said frustrated. They argued about this till we reached the living room. They were all slouched on the couch, they sat up and looked at us.

"So what are we watching or doing?" Mili asked sitting next to Zayn.

"Watching The Devil Inside" Niall said rubbing his hands together.

"Oh brilliant!" I said sarcastically sitting next to Louis.

"You don't like horrors?" Niall asked

"No she hates them when we were 15, me and Chloe played loads of pranks on her. Like banging on her door and stuff. Pretending to be a ghost, she was screaming all night" Mili said, causing Chloe to laugh back at the memory of it.

"Hey that wasn't funny, I thought it was real" I said sheepishly.

They just carried on laughing whilst Liam turned the film on.

An hour and Half into the film. I was already getting freaked out. I decided to go to the loo.

"I've gotta go loo" I said getting up.

"Do you want us to pause it" Harry chuckled holding the remote.

"Err, I'd rather you not thank you"

"Ok be careful up there, I heard noises" Zayn said giggling.

"Shut up guys or I'll make you come with me" I shouted as I was half way up the stairs.

I came out of the room to find Louis standing there.

"Hey, I just wanted to make sure you were ok" he said

"I'm fine thanks, not like there's any ghosts or anything right?" I said, he laughed.

"I actually wanted to talk to you" I asked, he lifted his head up and nodded. I took his hand and sat on the bed.

"When you told me that you liked me. I guess I was just shocked how a guy like you, could like someone like me. And I didn't know what to say, but I just want you to know that I really like you to"

He squeezed my hand tighter. "Really?"

"Yes really"

"So does that mean that I'm your boyfriend now?" He said

"I guess it does" I said biting my lip.

"Good cause now I can do this"

He put his hands on my face and pulled it close to his, he kissed me on the lips. It was one of the best kiss I've ever had. He was so gentle. My hands were tangled in his messy hair. His hands behind my neck. He pulled away and stroked hair out of my face.

"We should go they will be wondering what we’re doing" he said pulling me up and leading me downstairs into the living room. No one really noticed us they were to emerged to the film. Mili noticed. I sat down next to Louis and rested my head on his chest, he put his hands around my waist, his head resting on top of mine. Mili winked at me who was leaning onto Zayn’s shoulder. I didn't want to be anywhere else.