~Chapter 58~

The song Bon Jovi this ain't a love song came on. The girls were still dancing away. Mili was dancing with Zayn and Chloe and Mili were dancing together. I was dancing with Harry. I had my hands on his shoulders; he had his hands on my hips.

"You having a good time?" I asked him.

"Yeah it’s wild. What about you?" Harry asked, his curls moving around as we swayed to the music.

"It’s great, gotta play my songs in a bit" I said smiling.

"And I can't wait to hear them" Harry winked. Liam came along and tapped Harry on the shoulder.

"Do you mind if I step in?" Harry let go off me and walked to Louis who was sat at the side of the room. The boys were a little tipsy I think, except for Liam.

"You look really pretty today" He said as I placed my hands on his shoulders, he rested his hands on my hips.

"Thank you, you look really nice to" I said smiling at him. "So, I'm still surprised you haven't found a girl yet"

"I have, I just can't have her" He said as he looked into my eyes.

"And why's that?" I asked looking back at him.

"She's taken and she is madly in love with somebody else" Liam signed as he looked at the floor.

"Aww, who?" I asked. He looked back into my eyes.

"Well...Julz the thing is..." He started to say. He stopped; I looked at him and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Julz I..." He said, Louis interrupted by coughing.

"Do you mind?" Louis asked.

"Err...no... Of course" Liam said as he let me go, gave me a quick glance and rushed back to the table.

"You alright?" Louis asked as he gripped my waste.

"Yeah" I said as I put my hands on his chest. I had a thought in my head. Was it me that Liam liked? I thought about what he said. 'She is madly in love with someone else' like me, I'm madly in Louis. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Liam looked shyer now, I glanced at him. He was sat next to Zayn, Harry and Mili. Chloe and Niall were talking. Louis put his head on top of mine, as I leaned onto his shoulder facing to where Liam was sat. Liam looked at me. We looked at each other for a second, before he looked away. As if he was embarrassed.

"Ok I would like to introduce my best friend Julz. She writes her own music and has agreed to play some of her songs" Chloe said through a microphone on the stage. I let go of Louis.

"Good luck babes" he said as he kissed my forehead. Mili was going to sing with me as well.

I grabbed my guitar and checked it was in tune. I put the strap on my shoulders.

"Erm... So I..erm... Me and Mili have been working some songs for tonight... And we hope you like them" I said into the mic. We first started with Crazier. The music started and me and Mili got into the hang of it. I was playing red guitar and singing, and Mili was singing as backup vocals. We then sang the rest. enchanted, eyes open, jump then fall, love story, long live ,mine, ours, sparks fly, tim mcgraw, untouchable, the way I loved you, forever and always, you’re not sorry. And then that was it. I loved to perform but I didn't want to become famous