~Chapter 60~

I walked into the main living room, Harry, Zayn and Louis had their faces on the table, they were hung-over. Mili was a little hung-over as well. Liam was sat on couch with his guitar. I went on sat next to Liam. He stopped playing a looked at me.

"You alright? Sleep well?" I asked.

"Yeah thanks you?" He asked.

"Yeah, good" I said, I got up and walked over to Louis. He was sat on the kitchen bar stool. I slid my arms around his waist; I rested my head on his back. “You alright Boo Bear?"

"I feel so ill" He mumbled. His head still against the table. I leant back and rubbed his back.

"Well that's why I don't drink" I said.

"Hey having a drink is good until the next morning" Mili said lifting her head up of the table.

"So what are you doing today?" I asked them.

"Were going shopping you want to come?" Zayn asked.

"Erm.. I think I'll stay here today actually" I said.

"Ok well we are all going to go" Louis said, he pulled his head up.

"That's ok, I'm gonna go get a shower. I'll see you guys in a bit then. Text me Louis" I kissed Louis on the lips and went upstairs to get a shower. I put my trackie bottoms on and a top. I went downstairs to find Liam outside in the swimming pool.

I walked outside and put my hands in my pockets.

"You didn't want to go?" I asked.

"No, I'd rather stay here" He said as he got out of the pool. It was 12pm and it was pretty warm.

As he stood up, he slipped over and whacked his head onto the stairs into the pool. I raced over to him.

"Are you ok?" I asked him as I clutched his hand to help him up. He had a gash on his head which had blood rushing out of it.

"I'm fine, don't worry" he said. I pulled him into the house and into the bathroom. He sat on the bathroom cabinets as I got a towel. He stared me in the eyes as I dabbed his gash with a wet towel. It wasn't a massive gash, but it looked painful.

"You never finished what you were telling me yesterday" I said as I kept my eyes on his gash.

"It doesn't matter, there's no point" He said looking down. I dropped down my hand with the towel in it. I lifted his head up with my hand.

"There's always a point" I said. He signed as I put the towel back against his gash.

"Well... I like you Julz... I always have since Alton Towers... But you don't have to say anything because I know you love Louis, and I don't want to break you guys up" Liam stuttered looking me in the eyes. I stopped dabbing his gash, and brought my hand down. I didn't know what to say.

"I know what your thinking, I know you’re not interested" Liam said, he got off the cabinets and walked towards the living room.

"Liam..." I shouted after him. I felt bad for asking him to tell me who it was.

"What?" He stopped and turned around to look at me.

I walked in front of him. "I...I thought you liked Mili?"

"I did, but your just amazing, pretty, everything about you is perfect" He said.

"I'm not perfect" I interrupted.

"But you are, and Louis is so lucky to have you, and I know you love him, and I'm happy for you. But it kills me inside to see you and him so in love. It’s like something that can't be broken. I'm sorry I shouldn't of said anything" He stuttered.

"Liam, I didn't know you felt like that... I'm sorry" I said, I felt so bad. We were staring into each other’s eyes. I loved Liam but as a friend. I would never hurt Louis. Liam brushed hair out of my face, and leant in to kiss me. I couldn't! He kissed my lips gently for about a second until pushed him away. What just happened? I'm such an idiot. I ran out of the room and grabbed my car keys. I had to get out of there. I sat in the car, and placed my head on the steering wheel. I had tears coming down my pale cheek. I just wrecked everything. I pulled my phone out and text Mili.

'I really need to talk to you xx '

She soon replied.

'Ok, we are on our way back now anyway xx'

I was sat in the car for 20 minutes, I decided to go back into the house. Liam was sat on the couch, I looked at him. And rushed upstairs.