~Chapter 39~

I had my head on Louis' chest. He was playing with my messy hair. It was always messy in the morning.

"So where are we going today?" I asked Louis

"It’s a surprise" He said.

"I like surprises" I whispered back.

He giggled and he kissed my head.

"Anyway I'm getting up" I said as I pulled myself out of the bed, and walked into the closet, grabbing some clothes and stuff. I then walked into the bathroom.

I put my summery dress on. It was nice, it was similar to the one Taylor Swift was wearing when she was on the beach with her brother. Again it was really hot. I brushed my hair so it was straight.

"Wow that was quick" Louis said to me as I walked out of the bathroom. He was still lying in bed ,with no top on.

"You like what you see?" Louis said winking.

I grabbed some of his clothes out of his closet.

"Maybe?" I said as I threw the clothes at him, which landed on his chest.

"I'm going down" I said as I walked out of the room.

"Nice arse by the way" Louis said as I shut the door. I rolled my eyes.

I reached the living room the boys were again sat at the table, Chloe was there sat next to Niall. Niall was whispering something in her ear, whilst the others chatted. Mili was sat on the couch, she didn't look that happy.

"Morning everyone" I said as I pulled a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Morning" I walked over to Mili and sat next to her. I tucked my feet in.

She was sat with her knees pulled up near her chest. She looked so unhappy.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Me and Zayn. Had an argument" She whispered. I looked at Zayn, he was certainly quiet.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Come outside" She said pulling me up outside. Just then Louis walked in, he noticed me and Mili. He shot me a confused look. I shrugged my shoulders. He sat down next to Zayn.

We sat on a sun lounger outside.

"So what's up?" I asked. Zayn was talking to Louis inside, Louis must of realised something was up.

"Well because there going on tour soon... Zayn asked me to go with him. But I said I couldn't because of college and I didn't want you to be on your own" she said.

"You can go if you want, don't not go just because of me"

"I know but there's college as well" she said, looking at the swimming pool.

"Well, what did he say?" I asked, looking at her.

"He understood, but he looked really upset and I asked him what was wrong and he just blanked me, so then I said why aren't you speaking to me and then he was like nothing ,nothing and then we just sort of argued" She said a tear coming in her eye.

"Aww come here" I said hugging her. "I'm sure he understands, he is just gonna miss you that's all. I'm going to miss Louis, and he's gonna miss me and I'm sure Niall and Chloe will miss each other" I said whilst rubbing her back.

"I know I'm gonna miss him" she said letting go and sitting up straight.

"Go and talk to him" I said pulling her up.

"Yeah" she said getting up. She walked inside and walked up the stairs on the left which led to Zayn apartment and her apartment. I walked over to Zayn and put my head on his shoulder. The boys were all chatting.