~Chapter 76~

I pulled the duvet off and strolled into the bathroom. I tied my hair up in a pony, and brushed my teeth. I decided to put on a summary dress, with a denim jacket. It was a hot day considering I was woke up by the sunlight beaming in the room. The room had to be pitch black for me otherwise I can't sleep. I put my phone in my bag and walked downstairs.

"So what time are you meeting him?" Chloe asked, her and Mili were sat at the kitchen Island with a cup of tea each.

"In about 15 minutes so I'm gonna leave" I said collecting my car keys from the side.

"Ok what time will you be back?" Mili asked turning around in her seat to face me.

"Erm.. I'm not sure. Not too late" I said. They waved as I walked outside and got into my car.

I walked through Starbucks entrance, I looked around to find Ross, he stood up and waved. He knew I liked to sit in corners and that's where he was.

"Morning" He said as I sat down.

"Morning, you alright?" I asked.

"Yep, I ordered your favourite drink"

"Aww thanks. You remembered" I couldn't believe he remembered.

"Well I've known you all my life, I would never forget about you" He said giggling.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" I asked looking him in the eye. He signed.

"Well I heard about what happened with Greg"

"Oh" I said quietly as I looked down at my hands on the table. "Ross there was one question I wanted to ask you" He looked up at me.

He nodded to tell me to carry on.

"Well...when I got with Greg you seemed to just go" I said looking up into his brown eyes.

He took a breath and signed. "I didn't do it purposely, I told you to be careful and you didn't listen and I thought I don't want to see you get hurt, so I didn't wanna be around to see you upset when that happened"

"I would of rather you told me, could of saved me a lot of pain" I said trying to smile.

"I've really missed you, I never wanted to leave. You mean the world to me, you’re my best friend and..." He said flicking hair out of his eyes.

"I've missed you to" I smiled and took his hand. He smiled back.

"So about you and Louis? You really love him" He said as he took a sip of his drink.

"Yeah I love him to bits, hey you should come to my wedding and be one of our best man along with the other boys"

He laughed. "I'm glad he makes you happy" I smiled in response. The rest of the time we spoke about our memories we had, and the songs I had wrote for him. It has been a good day.

"Anyway I think we should get going" I said as I stood up, he followed me as I walked out of the shop.

"You need a lift or?" I asked as I hugged him tightly around his neck, his arms around my back.

"No I do drive you know. Today’s been great, we will have to do it again" he said as he pulled away. I opened my car and got in.

"Just like old times. I'll see you at work tomorrow" I said as I started to drive slowly. He got into his car and waved bye. I drove home, One Direction One Thing was being played, and I sang all the words on the way home.

I walked through our front door.

"So how was it?" Chloe asked as she walked in through the back glass door which led to the pool.

"It was brilliant, just like old times" I said as I placed my bag on the sofa.

"Good good"

"Has Louis rang?" I asked her, I had no texts of him.

"Erm no try ringing him" She said as she walked back outside. I sat down on the sofa and dialled his number.

"Hello" He answered.

"Hey Louis you ok?" I asked.

"I'm good I was just about to ring you, what you been doing all day?" He sounded cheery.

"I've been Starbucks with a friend" I said.

"Sounds nice, I can't wait till I see you again. I miss you so much"

"Me to, it’s too quiet without you guys especially Harry" Louis laughed.

"Hey I heard that" Harry shouted in the background. I chuckled.

"So ring me tomorrow we have a day off" Louis said.

"I will do, night"

"I love you" He said.

"I love you to, bye" I hung up. I was happy, one of my best friends was back, I had spoken to Louis. I really missed Louis and the next hour it hit me hard, I missed his kisses, hugs, cuddles, warmth and smile. His beautiful smile.