Together still?!

Luke's P.O.V-

*2 years later*

I grab Maddie's jacket as she runs down the stairs. She pulls it out of my hands as I smirk.

"You're so weak"

"No I'm not"

"I wasn't even gripping onto that and you yanked it" I laugh.

"Lies and you know it" She smiles.

"MADUKE WHAT UP?" Michael was still living with us and it felt nice to have him around, he was kind of like a piece of furniture now.

"Hey Mikey, we're going shopping so don't wreck the house" I wink and he pretends to fall.

"MUKE FEELS" Maddie shouts and giggles behind me.

"Shut up" I say and we set off for the town. It was only a 10 minutes walk from our house which was an added on bonus.

We get to the town and Maddie immediately takes me to a furniture shop that mainly sold candles. I quite liked it in there, it smelt really good.

"So are you going to buy candles for our house?"

"Yeah, only a couple. The kitchen needs one" She smiles and grabs a couple. All I do is walk around smelling things because I am useless at organizing things. We were finally done and she had bought about 16 candles which I had to admit, smelt amazing.

I see the beach ahead and take her in that direction. She giggles and runs towards the empty beach.

"You're so cute Miss Day" I laugh and she runs back to me.

"Well you're adorable" She goes to run off again but I pull her into a hug. She was tiny so I put my head on her head.

"I love you so much Maddie" I say kissing her head.

"I love you too Luke. I'm tired"

"Let's go home then" I say winking and she pouts making my lips connect
to hers, she made me happy. We continue walking when she suddenly stops. I look at her confused as her face looks vacant.

"Maddie?" I ask worried and she points in a direction.

"Lena?" I say as she spots us. She begins to walk over with Jack and a pram.

"Maddie and Luke, you're still together?!"

"Yes" I say kissing her cheek. Maddie smirks and I giggle.

"Aww still makes me sick" She laughs.

"Why are you talking to us then? If we make you sick, leave us the fuck alone" Maddie snaps and Jack looks at her in disgust.

"She's still living? I'm very surprised her mum hasn't finished her off" He laughs as Maddie looks to the ground. A small tear falls down her cheek, I hadn't seen Maddie cry in so long and that was when I lost it.

"You dick. Can't you see how hurt she is?"

"That's the point" I walk over to him and get in close.

"Listen up here Jack, make one more comment about Maddie and I will do more than talking" I say and he laughs.

"Wow scary" He says sarcastically.

"Just don't" I say taking Maddie's hand in mine.

"Does she still live with the psychopath?" He smirks.

"You've gone too far" I say and I walk over. Madi gasps as I clench my fists.

"He's too much of a loser to do anything" Lena laughs. I let out a small sigh and punch him. He stumbles backwards and I release my fists. I walk back to Maddie and grab her hand. She looks at me apologetic and we walk off.

"That's it Hemmo?" He laughs from behind.

"I won't sink to your level" I mutter under my breath as I see Maddie turn around.

"Leave Luke alone, just because he's more of a man than you'll ever be doesn't mean he'll punch you so you go into hospital" She says and turns to me.

"It just shows how feminine he really is. He wears a fucking ring" Lena laughs.

"My purity ring?"

"Oh yeah, your sad ring. Still got it on I bet" Jack joins in.

"You think so little of me" I say showing him my hand.

"Still, you're girly"

"He can be girly when he wants to be but he's pretty manly" Maddie says.

"Liars. Luke's just a pathetic boy who is only dating Maddie to look like he has a girlfriend" He smirks.

"Oh yeah? If I didn't love her then why are we sharing a house, a bed, holidays and everything else whereas you and Lena over there only share the DNA in your kid" I say taking Maddie's hand and walking off. I hear Lena yell and we both laugh. We get home and I let out a couple of breaths, I sucked at arguing.

"Don't worry Luke, you did amazing" Maddie smiles kissing me softly.

"Amazing at what?" Michael says walking in with popcorn.

"Uhhh" Maddie hesitates and so do I.

"Well-"

"Spit it out" He laughs.

"We bumped into Lena" I say and he looks to the floor.

"Michael, I'm sorry" Maddie says cuddling into him. I didn't mind because I knew they were friends.

"What did she say?"

"Nothing really. She let Jack do all the talking"

"He was really annoying" Maddie laughs trying to cheer Michael up.

"I bet" He says bitterly.

"Michael, it's okay to be sad" I say sitting beside him.

"I know I shouldn't but I do. She was my girlfriend for 5 years, 5! When she told me she was pregnant, I was so excited. I had a child and my fiancée soon" He says pulling out the ring.

"I'm so-"

"Don't say it. It's not your fault she went and got herself pregnant. She's an idiot, I just miss having someone around"He says tears filling his eyes. I knew what this feeling was like and I hated every second of it.

"Lets take you mind off her then, food and video games?"

"Deal" Michael smiles. I set up the game as Maddie cooks us food. I could still see his hurt but there was only one person to change that and she was married to another man.

___________________________________

I love you, thanks for reading☺️☺️

ALSO HOW HOT IS THAT GIF OF LUKE IM DEAD