BEN, GET OFF ME

Maddie's P.O.V-

*3 weeks later*

I get up and rub my eyes. I look out my new window and smile, another day when I'm in the Hemmings household which made me so happy.

I text Luke saying I was awake and he texts me back saying he was. I quickly go into his room and slide into his bed and beside him.

"Hey mads" He cuddles into me and I smile.

"What up hotness" I say and regret it straight away.

"Hotness?" He bursts into laughter and I join in.

"I'm so sorry. I can't believe I said that" I laugh and so does he.

"Merry Christmas Mads" He kisses me gently which was unusual as he hated morning kisses because he always complained about his breath which I didn't care about.

"I forgot it was Christmas! Merry Christmas" I say and hug him one last time. We both get up and change into normal clothes as we know his whole family would already be downstairs. I take his hand as we make our way down. I spot Liz and Andrew at the end of the stairs and Luke smiles.

"Merry Christmas to both of you" I smile as they address to me as well. We continue to walk down the stairs and into the family's living room.

"GOOD MORNING MADSSSSS" I hear Celeste say and I smile. I run over and give her a bear hug. Celeste and I had become really close recently as she had stayed over the Hemmings house as sje was dating Jack.

"Merry Christmas Celeste" I say and she pulls off. She was like me, welcomed by the family.

They 3 boys begin to open all their presents and I smile as luke opens his. He looked like a 3 year old again which made it even cuter.

"We didn't forget about you two" Liz says handing Celeste and I one.

I unwrap the Christmas paper and see a small box. I slowly open it to show the most beautiful necklace which had a small diamond on the end.

"I know you don't like bling Maddie so a small diamond would be okay"

"I love it! Thank you so much" I say and give everyone a hug. I kiss Luke's cheek as he comes over and passes me my present. I take the box out of his grasp and begin to open it.

"It's not as good as a necklace, I'm sorry" He sighs as I pull out the phone. I wrap my arms around his neck and he looks I shock.

"Thank you so much, I love it! My phone sucks, I appreciate this so much" I pull off and hand Luke his preset from me. It sucked compared to his gift. He opens the wrapping paper to reveal a band shirt from 'Greenday' which they only made 5 of. He jumped up and down with excitement which made me surprised.

"How the hell did you get this?"

"I had a lot of money saved up and I've been searching for this for 7 months" I wink and he smiles. He hasn't stopped since he opened it. Later on, his parents go to cook dinner and the Hemmings brothers went upstairs for some unknown reason, I think they just liked travelling in a pack.

"Soooo Celeste, how are you?" I say playing with her 2 year old daughter Zoe.

"Well I'm great, Jack and I have found a house and we're going to tell Liz and Andrew today!" She giggles and I gasp.

"That's great news! Congratulations!" I say and she smiles.

"You're a natural"

"Smiler?" I laugh.

"No, a natural with Zoe. Do you want kids?"

"I don't know. I've always said I don't want them but I don't know how I'll feel later on in life"

"I always hated kids when I was your age. Now look at me. You'll have some one day, I can feel it"

"Motherly instincts?" I wink and she nods.

"It's true" We both laugh making Zoe join in. It was weird I hadn't spoken to Luke about our future so I didn't know what Luke wanted.

Celeste had now left as Zoe was hungry, leaving me alone in the living room. I spot Ben staring at me outside the living room and I laugh.

"You can come in Ben, it was your house first" I say and he nods. He joins me on the sofa and I smile.

"So how's your Christmas been?"

"Amazing so far, you're all so kind and generous having me here. I am so grateful for this" I say and he winks.

"We love having you here as well" I smile as he moves a bit closer.

"Ben... What are you doing?" I move back a bit but I'm too late. I see him close his eyes and before I know it, his lips are on mine. I pull off and he sighs. I glare at him as he smiles.

"Luke will never have to know" He moves closer again, his hand on mine.

"BEN GET OFF ME" I shout but he continues to attach himself onto me. I try to get him off but his grip is too tight.

"Care to explain this Ben?" I hear Luke say and I get released. I jump up and go into Luke's chest.

"She came onto me bro"

"I saw you Ben, don't lie to me. She's my girlfriend, how could you?"

"Luke, I'm sorry okay. I'm just really lonely-"

"Doesn't give you the right to go and kiss my girlfriend you idiot" Luke guides me out to the kitchen where his parents look at me confused as I had now began to cry.

"What happen mads?" Liz says walking over to give me a hug.

"Ben kissed her. He fucking kissed her" I see Luke kick a chair and I jump a little.

"Luke, calm down its Christmas" His dad says.

"Why would he so that?" He sighs and sits down. He puts his head in his hands, his dad comforting him.

"Because he's an ignorant pig who was desperate for a girl" Ben says in the door way.

"Ben, all I want to know is why? Why Maddie when there are millions of girls out there?" Luke asks.

"Because I was a little drunk and she was right there. It's not a excuse, I'm so sorry"

"It's okay Ben, I forgive you" I say and they all stare at me. I stand up and give him a hug, I could see he needed one.

"What? You forgive me for kissing you? Why?"

"It's okay Ben. I understand you felt alone. Let's just forget about it and go back to Christmas day" I say, trying to make peace. Luke gets up and goes over to Ben. He opens his arms and gives him a hug. They whisper a few things and when they pull off, Ben nods at Luke. Luke and I then go over to the living room and relax there.

"Are you and Ben are okay now?"

"Well I'm still not his friend at the moment but I'm not going to mean on Christmas, plus he's my brother" I kiss his cheek making him blush. I loved how Luke would only do this to make other happy, that's why I was falling in love with him.

___________________________________

Chapter with some drama💕