Maddie, you're old!

Maddie's P.O.V-

I wake up and I feel myself being shaken. I open my eyes and catch a glimpse of Michael rocking me.

"Let me sleep!" I say covering my face in the duvet.

"No, get up" I hear Ashton say and I sigh without opening my eyes.

"Fine, I'll have to do what you did" Luke giggles.

"What I did?" I ask and slightly open my eyes to find Luke running towards me. He jumps onto the bed and lands right on my stomach which hurts. He looks at me and remembers he weighs more than me.

"Shit, I'm sorry! Does it hurt?"

"No just cuddle me" I say as he presses himself against me. The rest of 5sos join me and Luke on the bed and I look at them confused.

"Wow, what are you doing on my bed?" I giggle.

"Well, I'm pretty sure you know" Calum wiggles his eyebrows.

"I know? I say and they all stare at me in shock.

"YOU'RE 18!" Michael laughs and so do I, I totally forgot it was my birthday.

"Now get up because I have a special day planned and you'll be spending it with all of us" Luke smiles.

" Okay, let me pee first" I say and they all leave the room. I slide into the bathroom and make myself look presentable for the guys. I leave the bathroom and hear a pan slam on the ground.

"ASHTON STOP BUMPING ME, I DROPPED THE FRYING PAN"

"Michael you are YELLING"

"Well stop making drop things then!"

"Shut up Mashton and just cook" Calum laughs.

"STAY OUT OF THIS CALUM!" Ashton says loudly.

"Oh my god, shut up! I'm trying to do a sweet thing for my girlfriend and you're ruining it" I laugh at their argument as I walk down stairs.

"MADIDIE! Hey" Calum smiles and hugs me.

"There's a pan on the floor. It's annoying me" I pretend I'm serious and Michael glares at Ashton. Luke and Calum laugh quietly as they can see I was winding them up.

"You made me drop it so pick it up"

"Michael, you dropped the damn pan"

"I'm kidding guys, I heard your argument" I say picking it up and put it on the side. They continue to clean so I sit down and relax. After eating, I was told to get changed as we were all going out. I knew Luke had planned a party for me as he knew I didn't like surprises.

I wash away any remaining sleep and clean my hair. I get out and quickly dry it. I tie it back and change into a small black skater dress with some white converse as it was hot today.

"There's my beautiful girlfriend who is finally 18" Luke smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Well if isn't my hot boyfriend who is 18" I say attaching my lips to his. He gently puts his hand to my cheek and giggles while pulling me into a passionate kiss. I loved it when I made Luke giggle because his giggle was so cute.

"STOP MAKING OUT WITH MADDIE AND GET YOUR ASS DRESSED"

"Michael, it's Maddie's 18th, let her have a make out session with Luke" I pull off and laugh at Ashton's statement. He so calm when he said it, it made me laugh.

"I'll get changed" He smirks and walks out. I go downstairs and sit on the sofa. I begin to eat some food when I hear the door open.

"MADDIE" I hear Celeste shout while running in. She giggles and gives me the biggest hug ever.