Time to go!

Luke's P.O.V-

I wake up and smell the familiar scent of bacon, Maddie must be cooking breakfast. I sit up and smile at the wall. I did this a lot recently because every thought was about the baby. I quickly run downstairs and Maddie smiles at me.

"Good morning Hemmings" She smirks and hands me a plate.

"Why did you make me breakfast?"

"Well today's the day so I'm really excited"

"I see" She winks. I sit on the table and enjoy the food my beautiful wife made me.

After I finished, she takes my plate and begins to clean. I sneak up behind her and put my arms around her waist, pulling her into a hug.

"Stop! We need to get ready" She giggles as I kiss her neck.

"I know but I love you so..." I kiss it again and she smirks.

"Get changed" She laughs while running up stairs. I follow her and begin to get changed.

I was finally done with my outfit and put my hair into a snap-back as I couldn't be bothered to style it. She slides on a loose jumper to hide the bump as we hadn't told the fans yet. We were planning on telling them today.

I take her hand as we walk outside to the car. She gets in the passenger seat as I drive considering I had finally learnt.

"Here we go" I smirk and drive us to the local doctors. I could see Maddie was nervous and so I put on some music because I know she always relaxed listening to it.

We arrive at the doctors and I grab Maddie's hand. We sit down and wait and I had to admit, I was really scared he'd say something is wrong. I had terrible luck.

"Mr and Mrs Hemmings would you like to come through?" We nod and follow the nurse into a room where our doctor was.

"Hello Maddie, hi Luke, sit down" He smiles and guides Maddie over to the bed. It felt a little strange seeing it.

"We do want to find out the gender, don't we?" Maddie nods and takes my hand.

"Okay here we go, this might be a bit cold" He places this jelly on Maddie making her giggles.

"Sorry it's so cold" She laughs and he scans her stomach.

"Here we go, a little foot" The doctor laughs and gets to the baby. I knew it was only a scan but it felt magical, that was my child!

"Wow, its amazing" I say and he laughs.

"The gender is female, you're having a little girl"

"My little princess" I smile and Maddie tears up.

"You're going to be an amazing dad Luke, I can feel it" She laughs and I wipe her tears away as the doctor cleans her stomach up. She covers her stomach as the doctor gives me a scan. All I could do was stare at it, it was my little girl.

"Lets go home" Maddie smiles and takes my hand.

"Okay" I say and we get to the house. Luckily, no fans were outside so we just went straight through the traffic. We get in and both collapse on the sofa just as Michael was getting up.

"What time is it?" He asks and sits beside me.

"It is 11 o'clock" I laugh.

"Ohhhh! How was the scan?" He smiles.

"Here" I smile while handing him the imagine of our child.

"This is so cute, did you find out if its my little niece or nephew? He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Niece" He opens his eyes wide and cuddle us.

"I am so happy for you both"

"Thanks Mikey, there's one thing Luke and I need to do though" Maddie says and I look at her confused.

"What?"

"We need to tell the fans"

"Oh yeah, I'll just tweet a picture of our baby" I smirk and she giggles.

"You're so adorable Maddie" I say kissing her cheek as she gets up to get food. I see Michael loading up a 3 player video game so we could all play and I smirk.

"You're so adorable Michael" I kiss his cheek and he laughs.

"Love you too Hemmings" He winks as he knows that's what Maddie calls me.

Maddie then comes and joins us as we play a video game. I checked the fans everyone once in a while and no one was seriously against the baby so I was happy, things were working out for us.

________________________________

MY 5SOS CONCERT IS TOMORROW I AM SO CLOSE TO TEARS RIGHT NOW