Chapter 66 : Can't Find

Katherine's P.O.V.

All I can do right now is sit down and think of what this means and wait for the text . I can't go down there and try to hide it . Luke knows me and knows that I'm hiding something . I don't want to lie to him . Plus if Luke will ask the guys will ask . I can't do that to them or even myself . But I'm scared . Now I know what it means when I had a feeling that something won't end . We were having fun . Nothing ever stays like that . Well in my life if something good happens next thing you know something bad will happen .

I have always hadbad intill I have meet the guys . Just thinking about the first day I meet them . I was unsure how it would be with them . Ashton was the one that saw me . If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be with Luke right now . Thinking about this making me think that I should thank them .

It was starting to get really quiet and it's never this quiet when everyone is around . I get up and go down stairs . I don't see anyone . Everything is how it was when I went upstairs but the couch was messy with pillows everywhere . I go in the back room . I went all through the house to see if they were here . But they aren't any where . I ran back up stairs to grab my phone to call Luke or anyone to see where they are .

The first person I called was Luke . It kept ringing and ringing . No answer . '' Hi Luke where are you I need to see you please answer I love you . '' I decided to call him just a few more times . '' Hi I need you please baby where are you guys . Just answer . ''

I texted Luke . '' Please baby where are you . Are you ok ? Please tell me what's going on . '' I sat on the chair waiting a few minutes for a reply but nothing . I call Ashton . No answer . '' Please answer I called Luke and he didn't answer . '' I kept leaving voicemails . Somethings gotta be up no answer from Luke or Ashton . There better be one from Michael and Calum . I hope it is .

I called Calum . Just like everyone else no answer . '' Hi can you please answer and where are you guys especially Luke and Elena please tell me . '' No answer now I'm freaking out . Michael is my last chance to figure out what's going on . So I call him . But like everyone else no answer . I'm starting to really worry like what if that call ment something by it never ends . What if that person or those people did something to them .

                                                                        Luke's P.O.V.

Katherine went upstairs the guys and me are just hanging out with Elena . Michael asked me the same question he asked when me and Katherine came back from our trip . '' So how was it ? '' '' When ? '' I ask him . '' I don't just anytime . '' He said . '' That's my bussiness . '' . I looked quickly at Ashton then back at Michael . I don't want to say it at all especially around Ashton . '' I'm going to do outside real quick . '' Calum said . Which he did .

It was a while that Calum was gone . Ashton went to outside to see if he was ok . But both of them didn't come back . Me and Michael both went out there this time . No one was outside . Michael called there names . I just held Elena in my arms . She started to cry . I went back in side to put Elena in her crib to sleep . Katherine and I thought we should have a crib down stairs just in case we need to watch her down here . So I put her down . Michael didn't come back inside . As I turn around . I feel something hit my head . I look to see what but it's who I saw . It was all blury . The last thing I heard was Elena crying .

A/N= Hi who do you think that is that hit Luke ? Do you think that person took the guys too ? What do you think what happened to them ? I decided to have a Luke's point of view so you guys can know what happened to them and how it happened . three more chapters left to the ending . I have planned all chapters for the sequel . There's a lot more for Katherine and Luke have to go through to have a happy ending . I don't even think it's a happy ending in the end of this whole story but it's a ending . When this book ends trust me it's not the ened of there story . Just the first part .

I never really finished a book without deleting it after . So hopefully I won't delete it . It's weird about finishing a book . I can't explain it . I don't know it's hard to expain I guess . It might be kind of obvious of who is doing this all . But some people might didn't read since the beginning . Umm It would be awesome if you guys could read my R5 story it's called Lide Of A R5er . It's kind of like a Ross/R5 fanfic . I don't really want it to just be a Ross story so yep . Do any of you guys watch Dancing With The Stars . Well Riker from R5 dances on it with Allison Holker . They are really good . their number is 1-855-234-5608 . It goes up to 12 calls . It comes on at 8/7 central on channel abc . He is 23 and he plays bass in R5 . His birthday is November 8th . Just letting you know but I hope you guys like it . Vote and Comment what you think .