Chapter 34 : Find Out

Katherine's P.O.V.

I open my eyes . I am still in the same spot as when I fell asleep . In Luke's arms . I remember last night I was crying . Over how bad I was around Ashton . As I slowly move trying not to wake up Luke I do wake him up . '' hay . '' '' hi . '' I ask him what are we going to do today ? '' I have rehersals . '' '' oh do we have to go now ? '' I ask him '' In like an hour . '' '' uhhh . '' As I roll over to the other side .

'' whats the matter ? '' Luke ask me . I don't answer him . I just close my eyes . I feel his warm lips on my neck . I put the blanket over my head so he willn't . '' please tell whats going on . '' I remove the blankets from my head and look at him . '' It's just from coming here last kind of made me ask my self who and why . '' '' oh . '' I roll back to the side I was on . Luke laying as he was . I grab my phone . Just to look . '' is there anything I can do to make you feel better ? please tell me . '' I look at Luke . Our lips inches away . In till the door comes bursting open . Of course its Calum and Michael like always . '' oh are we interupting something . '' Calum ask . '' you think . '' Luke says to them . I just laugh .

Before Calum and Michael leave they tell us to go ahead and get up for practice . I didn't want to go out of bed . They both finally left . Luke was about to get out of bed but I grabed his hand . '' we have to get up . '' '' one thing . '' I got up on my knees and put my hands around his cheek and smiled .

                                                        Luke's P.O.V.

As she puts her hands on my cheeks I kiss her . I agree with her I didn't want to get out of bed either I just wanted to stay with her . I pulled away walking to go in the shower . As I am taking a shower . I listen to see if she if she is getting ready .

                                                        Katherine's P.O.V.

While Luke is in the shower I decided to get ready but there isn't really anything to get ready for . So I just got a clean bra and a jumper and skinny jeans . After I put that on I brush my hair . I couldn't find my brush . I looked through dresser and my suitcase . I can't find it . Then I realize I lefted it in the bathroom . I don't really want to go in there . But I know I have to . I slowly open the door , grab the brush and leave the bath room . As I do that . I slip and fall on the bathroom floor . As I try to get up I feel wetness and its the floor thats soaked . Luke comes rushing over to me out of the shower all soaked . He has his arm out for me but I don't pull it to help me up I pull him to come close to me . Which he does . I kiss him he kisses me back . Luke was all wet but I didn't care . We stayed there for a second or two then we pulled apart .

I just smiled at him as we did . '' what was that for . '' Luke asked me . '' no reason . '' He helped me up . I stayed in there to brush my hair and teeth  . Luke lefted to change .  When I came out of the bathroom Luke getting dressed . I decided to have my hair up in a bun just to have it out of the way .

The both of us ready to go . Luke is one of his snapback hats and a black tank top and black skinny jeans . We meet up with the boys in the lobby . Ashton was just looking at me . I tried not to look back but I couldn't so I looked . As I did he looked away . We all headed to the rehersaling area I just watched them mess around .

Like a hour later I looked at my ohone at all the pictures I have . I noticed I never deleted my Crash ones . So I did . I look up at Calum and Ashton and Luke goofing off . Michael whispers in my ear '' hi Luke told me what happened when yall went to the concert was it fun . I thought what you told Ashton was the truth . I willn't tell anyone that he told me but really Katherine really . '' I start to breath hard . Not knowing what to say . '' I did tell Ashton the truth but not all the details . I don't want to hurt him . I'm not saying anything intil I know what to do or what to feel . '' I said to Michael .  I didn't want to look at him I just looked at the three dorks in front of me . Michael just walked away .  As I was looking at them Luke kepted looking back at me and smiling . I smiled back . I kept forgeting that I need to talk to him now and not to be all happy because I am mad at Luke for telling Michael .