Chapter 7 : Beside You

Katherine's P.O.V.

I just layed in bed watching Ashton . I kept on laughing but not trying to be loud so I don't wake him . But how could my laughing be as loud as his snoring . I don't really mind the snoring . I saw his eyes twitch . Ashton opened his eyes and looked at him . I smiled . '' good morning . '' He said '' good morning '' back and yawned . I just got up and went to the bath room to get dressed . After I got dressed , brushed my teeth and brushed my hair I went down stairs . Ashton said he was going to wake up the boys . I told him to just leave them alone and let them sleep , but he didn't listen . I just rolled my eyes .

I was in the the middle of making me some tea . I turned the corner to the frege to get some cream and Michael scared the crap out of me . I jumped . I started laughing and so did he . Ashton asked me if I wanted to hear their album . I said '' off course I would . '' The first thing that came out of Calum's mouth was Bethany . We all looked at him . Then he said '' can Bethany listen to ? '' I said '' let me ask but i probably already know what she is going to say . '' Calum laughed .

                                                        Ashton's P.O.V.

I called the rest of the boys to come in my room to ask them something . They all came up . I took in a deep breath and asked if we can play Beside You ? Michael and Luke nodded there head yes , Calum stood there for a moment . Then said '' can we play a song for Bethany too '' I said '' yes she will love it but could you do it on a different day because it would be weird to do the song I want and the song you want , the same time . '' Calum just nodded his head yes .

We all went down stairs . Katherine was just sitting on the coach drinking tea playing with her fingers . In til the door bell rang . It was Bethany .

They just sat the the coach waiting for us to play . I told them this was Beside You acoustic . I mostly just looked at Katherine when I said that .

'' Within a minute I was all packed up
I've got a ticket to another world
I don't wanna go
I don't wanna go
Sudden words are hard to speak
When your thoughts are all I see
"Don't ever leave," she said to me

When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky.
To the beat of our hearts at the same time.
So close but so far away.
(Can you hear me?)

[Chorus:]
She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.
She lies awake.
I'm trying to find the words to say.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

Another day, and I'm somewhere new.
I made a promise that I'll come home soon.
Bring me back, bring me back to you.

When we both wake up underneath the same sun.
Time stops, I wish that I could rewind.
So close but so far away.
(Can you hear me?)

[Chorus:]
She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.
She lies awake.
I'm trying to find the words to say.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

The pieces of us both
Under every city light
And they're shining as we fade into the night

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was...

[Chorus:]
She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.
She lies awake.
I'm trying to find the words to say.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

She lies awake.
Beside you.
I wish I was, I wish I was...

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was... ''

                                                        Katherine's P.O.V.

I just looked at them and smiled . Then said '' that was really good . '' Bethany kept on looking at me like she was trying to tell me something . But I got confused . So she just grabbed my arm and went up stairs . Bethany said '' do you get it ? '' '' get what ? ''

'' that song is about you did you listen to the lyrics at all and Ashton mostly looked at you the whole time . '' she said to me . I thought for a minute then looked up at Bethany and said '' oh my gosh it is . '' Bethany looked at me again like I was dumb that I just realized that . Before I opened the door I asked her if Ashton likes me ? She gave me the I told you look . I just laughed and rolled my eyes .

We both went down stairs to hang out with the boys by the time we were done talking they were playing video games . I asked if I could play . Michael and Calum just left and right of the coach so I can sit . I was right in between them . Ashton decided to sit on the  floor in front of me .  Bethany sat kind of how Ashton was sitting . All of us mostly played video games for the rest of the day and night in til Bethany had to go home . Then we all went to bed . I coun't really go to sleep because all I could think of was that some and was it really about me . Well I don't really know what to think .