Chapter 40 : Away

Katherine's P.O.V.

We pull in the parking lot of the place . As I am getting out of the car Luke is beside me with his hands behind his back . I ask him what does he have . '' a blind fold . '' '' why ? '' '' it's a surprise . '' I just listen to him and turn around with my back facing him so he could put the blind fold on me . '' can you see . '' '' no I can't see at all . '' '' really are you sure . '' yes I'm postitive . '' I really was I couldn't see a thing . I'm just wondering how can I go anywhere if I can't see anything .

As I hear the door shut . Luke puts his hands around my waist . guiding me where ever we are going . I feel cold air on my arms . Then realize that we are inside . I hear a door open . I feel Luke taking off my blind fold . I open my eyes . Looking around everywhere . It looks beautiful . There is one bed , a hot tube in the corner , a balcony with flower petals everywhere . After I looked at everything . Luke asked me what did I think . '' it's beautiful . '' I looked at Luke . He smiled at me .

'' stay here I am going to get the things from the car . '' '' wait . '' Luke turned back at me . I went up to him and kissed him . Luke pulled away . '' don't worry I'm coming back . '' with a smirk on his face . I just rolled my eyes . I looked around again . Since Luke went to go get the our stuff I just layed on the bed . Feeling how comfortable it is . After that I just spread out and layed there in til Luke came back . I heared the door open . I sit up . It's Luke . The both of us lay back how I was . We just starred at each of for a minute or two . '' so how did you get a room like this from just a day . '' '' I just called and they had this room . I called before I texted you . It was a person named Shawn that I called . '' That name sounds so like I know that name but I could be another person named Shawn . '' oh . '' '' so what do you want to do . '' Luke asked me . '' just stay here and don't move . '' '' so I can't breathe .'' In a sarcastic way . '' really Lucas really . '' '' you never called me that before . '' well can I ? '' with a smile on my face . '' yes and you said don't move so why are you moving ? ''

I grabbed the pillow from behind me and through it at him . I hit him right in the face . I laughed . Luke put his hands on his face and started to cry . I knew he was not crying by the sound of his fake cry . He slowly moved his hands from his face . His eyes on me . The both of us layed back like we were . Expect I fell . I asked Luke if I can have my pillow back . '' no . '' Holding it in his arms . Having a pouty face . I just laughed . Pulled out my phone to take a picture . As I look back at my phone . Laughing even more of the picture that I took .

I put my phone back . Luke still didn't give my pillow back . I leaned over and layed on Luke's pillow . '' fine I'll give it back wait , since your right there I can do this . '' Luke put the pillow down on the other side of him . He leaned down right infront of me and kissed me . Right when he was about to pull away I put my hands on his cheeks . Making him come back down . It started becoming deep . Luke put his hand on around my waist . Slowly down to my thigh . I drop one of my hands down to his other hand is and one hand slowly went to back of his neck . Through his hair .

We finally both pull away . '' well that was not planned . '' I tell him . '' nothing should be planned here it should just happened . And we are here for a reason . '' '' yeah . '' I kept staring at the hot tube . Luke looked at me then at the hot tube. '' do you wanna go in ? '' Luke asked me . '' yeah I do but I didn't bring my bathin suit and I don't think you did either . '' '' we don't have to that . '' I look at him for about a minute .

Luke gets up . He starts to take off his shoes . I sit up and just watch him . After he takes off his shoes . Luke unbutton his pants . After he takes off his shirt he asks ''' are just going to watch or get in with me . '' I snap . I get up and take off everything exept my bra and panties . Luke stares at me . '' don't look at me I know its hideous you don't have to stare . '' I just stand there .

                                                                        Luke's P.O.V.

When she said that it hurt . I don't want her to ever say that again . I walk up close to her . With me looking down at her . Katherine looking up at me . I am taller then her .  '' you are beautiful from the inside and out . '' '' thank you Lucas . '' I love it when she calls me that . I lift her up with my hands around her waist . Katherine squished up against me carrying her to the hot tube . She just smiles . I let her go in first . Then me second . The both of us are across from each other . I close my eyes .

I open my eyes back up I don't see her . I open them up wider . Then I slowly see her hed pop up right infront of me . Katherine puts her legs on both sides of me like a straddle . And puts her hands around my neck . '' what are you doing ? '' I ask her . Katherine kisses me and of course I kiss her back . I slowly slide down to her neck . Katherine pulls away floating in the water . But my hands are still around her waist . I grabb my phone real quick to check the time . It said it was ten pm . Katherine pulls up . '' I asked her why she pulled away . '' because I was feeling kind of tired can we go to bed ?'' '' yeah sure . '' The both of us got out of the hot tube . '' I have to take a shower . '' '' if you're that tired take one tomorrow . '' I tell her . '' I'm at least changing then . '' '' go right ahead . '' with a smile on my face . I change as well . Katherine changes infront of me which I don't mind . I changed really quick . As Katherine is still changing I fix the bed for us . As I am sliding in Katherine is sliding in as well . '' hopefully it's comfy . '' I tell her . '' it's perfect . '' '' thanks . '' I move over to where she is and kissed her on the forehead . I pulled away . Katherine turned around the opposite way . '' night Lucas . '' '' night Katherine .''