Chapter 18 : Rejects

Ashton's P.O.V.

Me and Katherine wake up and see Luke Michael and Calum sleeping all around us . Luke is by Katherine . Michael is on the other bed and Calum is half on the bed and half not . Katherine started to laugh . I am supprised that it didn''t wake up any one . I realized that me and Katherine didn't move one bit from last night . Her eyes are still red .

Katherine gets up . I watch her walk to the bathroom . I wonder why she went in there . She probably has to go to the bathroom . She didn't close the door though . She comes out with a bottle of shaving cream . I'm confused that she had it in til I saw her get a light blanket and go over to Luke . I can imagine what he would do .

                                                                Katherine's P.O.V.

I slowly lean over to Luke . I open the shaving cream . I put it in his hand . Then grabbed the blanket . Slowly and lightly and gently rubbed it on his nose . He got his hand that had the shaving cream on it and rubbed it on his face . I started laughing . Luke got up fast . He started coming close to me . I looked at his hand then his face . He started to come fast . I ran to the door . I kept going back and forth so he willn't touch me with that . Ashton was just sitting on the bed laughing at me .

Luke finally caught me . His arm around my waist . Kind of lifting me up off the ground . Wiping it on my neck and face .

                                                          Ashton's P.O.V.

Seeing her in Luke's arm hurt . Made me feel that should be me . '' back off of her . '' I sad they both looked at me . Luke let go of Katherine . They just stode there in front of me . Calum and Michael slowly woke up .

We all decided to listen to the album . I put it in CD . The first song was She Looks So Perfect . I kepted looking at Katherine to see what she thought . She was just moving her head along with the music . She kept looking at Luke . I was worried why . Maybe when he sang . I don't really know .

Some of the songs past in till it got to the song Rejects . Katherine had a huge smile on her face . I was happy she liked that song . All of us looked at her . After the song was over she asked if we could play the song again . We did . After just one time she knew every word .

Back at school,
They all thought I was an outcast car crash
Hopeless fool, they said to me
And my girlfriend said I messed up
Will I ever grow up
In the end, I'm not gonna

What was I thinking
Everyone sees it
It's not a secret that I'm just a reject
Sick of the system, don't wanna feel it
It's not a secret that I'm just a reject
I'm just a reject

My teacher said I was mentally disabled,
So unstable
So I'll stay in bed, all day
Save your breath,
You can talk at me but I'm not listening
If this is a test,
Then I'm probably failing

What was I thinking
Everyone sees it
It's not a secret that I'm just a reject
Sick of the system, don't wanna feel it
It's not a secret that I'm just a reject

They try to save me but I'm too far gone
And they call me crazy so I played along
And they want to change me but I'm on my own

Da da da da da da da da

What was I thinking
Everyone sees it
It's not a secret that I'm just a reject
Sick of the system, don't wanna feel it
It's not a secret that I'm just a reject
I'm just a reject
I'm just a reject .

We listened to rest of the songs .

                                                           Katherine's P.O.V.

I loved Rejects . That is my favorite song . Luke asked me why that was my favorite song . I told them that I can relate to it . Calum asked how . I said '' no one really cares about me , I dropped out of school , It's no a secret that I'm a reject . '' Michael said '' oh I get it you used the last part from the song . '' I nodded my head .

Ashton told me I am not a reject . I said '' yes I am . '' we went back and forth . In til he said '' I love you . '' The rest of them said '' me too . '' I told them '' you guys are different . '' All of them asked how at the same time . They all looked at each other . I laughed . Luke and Calum said '' jinks . ''

We just talked about how I am and not a reject for the rest of the night . Ashton told me they had a interview tomorrow . I was scared that they might talk about me . I told them to not . But I bet they willn't listen to me .