Prologue

Hello Dear Readers!

If you're reading this, I'm going to publish 7 chapters on September 30th

See you then! 😘

- - - - - -

My Name is Delilah Catalina Alvarez, this is my second life..well if you don't include the seven times I died during my first life that is.

In my first life, I have many regrets. I wish I wasn't so in love with the men I knew didn't loved me back.

I thought that in this life I would make my redemption and have a successful love life. And I was getting there!

I dated seven men yet again, I thought it'd be fine but slowly they started to leave me one by one, I was left with Roman and I was still more than happy with just him. He proposed to me and everything was going great.

Well..that was what I thought.

"I'm sorry, Catalina." He said while looking down.

"W-what do you mean?"

I couldn't take it so I went to look for a distraction, I saw a bookstore I had never seen before. I thought maybe it was new and I found it odd that it was open at 2:00 in the morning

But still I went in, I saw a book that piqued my interest. When I read it I felt my whole life crumble down as if it wasn't already broken as it is.

A-all the hardships I went through, all the heartaches I f-felt during my first life..was all just part of a plot in this Novel?!

And my role was the cliché blonde bimbo love rival...

WARNING: I WILL NOT CENSOR THE CURSE WORDS HEHE

Note:

(January 03, 2022)

H

i dear New Reader! The old readers don't now this but The Male Leads are her Husbands. I'm sorry if you don't like it but that's what I've decided.

Dear Old Reader if you read this, love you~

I promise I'll try to make them better but if you don't like the story, I won't blame you. ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

XOXO

Copyright Notice:

©2022 Ivory Valentina. All rights reserved.

Note: I did not publish this anywhere else out of Wattpad. If you found this out of Wattpad please report it and please inform me. If I find out this book has been copied and has been spreaded, I will take this down as well as my other books and no longer publish in Wattpad. Thank you.

Because it sucks, I worked hard for it then it'll just be copied. It loses the drive to make any tbh. 🙁