-*Baby Burrito Making *-

(WARNING: Did you expect this to happen? Yes? No? Well, I'm not gonna lie..this was hard to visualize in my head. Without further a do, Mature Scenes up ahead.)

"How about...we make baby burritos?"

"Sure...*cough* *cough* e-excuse me?" I blinked at August who just blurted out such a ridiculous suggestion. Though he just made me realize, that there is no cure for the drug Ellery used.

There is but..that would mean doing 'it'

"Do you not want to?" Gray asked, his lips slightly downturned.

What do I do? I-Is there any condoms in here? I don't even use birth control pills..crap crap crap..what do I fucking do???

"U-Uh.."

"My love...I'm feeling quite hot." Lessio let out a hot breath, his face was flushed red as he removed his necktie.

I took a step back to realize that they were all disheveled. A part of Sin's abs was poking out from his black dress shirt. The belt I heard earlier was Key's as it was unbuckled. I never took in what the impact of having seven husbands was.

Having sex never crossed my mind as I was always occupied with surviving. I did want to have children of my own but to do that meant that I would have to do it. 

"Wife, do you ever realize how beautiful you are?." I didn't notice that Gray was right in front of me towering at my frame. Staring right into my eyes..a chill went through my spine so I whipped my head down.

I almost felt like my feet were glued to the floor. I need to make a decision quickly, if I have sex with them now..they won't be able to remember any of it tomorrow. Will I be fine with that? 

" *gulp* ..Ha...I want to get this out before anything." I trailed while sighing,

It's fine..they won't remember

" Yes, our love?" They asked.

I looked up at them and smiled, for the first time I ever smiled with all my heart but I can't help but feel so sad..

"I love you.

"W-What did you say? " August cupped my face and searched my eyes to see if I was joking or not. Instead, tear after tear came out of my eyes.

"..I love you..I love you guys more than you know. I wouldn't be this stupid if it weren't for the fact that I love you to the very depth of me. I'm so crazily in love with you seven that I'd repeat life all over again just to get married to you knowing what lies ahead...I'm that stupid." I laughed while crying.

I can be at peace knowing..they won't remember what I'll be saying so just for this moment..let me let it all out.

" Henrietta..excuse my actions as I can't control my body anymore. " Was all that Sin had to say before pulling me into a passionate kiss.

Our tongues intertwined as our feelings for each other poured out. He had his hand on the back of my head. When I pulled out to catch a breath, Niko licked the bottom of my lip and parted it to come in for another kiss.

He pushed his tongue deep into my mouth. Every time I pulled back, we'd find each other again and with each time I'd moan.

" How long we yearned to hear those words to come out from that pretty mouth of yours." He said while gazing at me.

I felt lips on my jaw trailing wet kisses all the way to my neck while Niko captured my lips with his. My hands moved on their own and caressed their chests all the way down. I lowered my gaze, still staring up at them to see their reactions.

I got the confirmation just by the look they were giving me. I stood up from Sin's lap and walked to the side of the bed. I removed the band that was keeping my hair up and then ripped my button-up shirt open.

Leaving myself in a bra, following to remove the heels then lastly the bottoms. I sighed and then glanced back at them who were intently looking at me.

"Well then let's make that burrito shall we? " I smiled sweetly at them and opened my arms.

 ..

-Third Person's POV-

"A-Ah.." a quivered moan came out of Henrietta's mouth.

She had the back of her hand pressing down on her mouth in an attempt to cover the sweet voice from escaping her lips.

August used his thumb to probe her clit while pushing his tongue into her wetness. She was laying down as he stared at her with hooded eyes. Sin latched his mouth onto her beautifully shaped valleys. Tweaking her nipple in between his teeth.

Sucking on it every now and then to edge her even more. Her breath hitched at the foreign sensation, her sex dripped with eagerness as August lapped it all into his mouth, enjoying the taste of her juices.

Niko removed her hand from her mouth and bit on it. He licked her from where he bit all the way down to her shoulders where he created more love bites as if he were marking her body as his.

A silent agreement happened between them. Rhett, Lessio, Key, and Gray sat down around the bed on the sofas. Watching the alluring scene before them, like a predator watching their prey, savoring the moments before they strike.

They were in a drunken haze of pleasure.

The pitter-patter of her heart quickened as she reached her first climax. Her body stiffened, and her hands gripped August's hair. They stared at her pulsing pussy and protruding nipples whilst she heaved a breath.

The three of them took turns tasting her honey-like cream. She writhed, still trembling as another climax took over her body.

Sin lined his arousal in front of her entrance, she held his hands as she prepared to take in his length. He pushed into her as slowly as he could to prevent her from feeling the pain. Henrietta squirmed in pain, he didn't move until she nodded her head, fully adjusting to his massive sheath that was now inside of her.

Her pussy squelched in every thrust, coating each other with each of their juices. Her moans were intoxicating, arousing them even more as they watch her lose the virginity that she kept for years. 

To Be Continued . . .

AUTHORS NOTE:

  AHH, THIS WAS PROBABLY THE HARDEST MATURE SCENE I'VE WRITTEN SINCE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO INITIATE THE WHOLE THING. ALSO BEFORE ANY OF Y'ALL START JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS,

I AM STILL A VERY PROUD VIRGIN. I HAVEN'T EVEN HUGGED A BOY!

ANYWAYS, EXPECT THE NEXT CHAPTER TO ALSO BE $#$%^# THAT IS ALL, GOOD NIGHT~