My Babies

"Teacher Ines!" One of the little children called out for me.

For some reason, they started calling me Teacher even though I'm not but it was fine anyway.

"Good morning, Netty." I hugged her and brought her to the Daycare after bidding goodbye to her mother.

I'm currently seven months pregnant. My baby bump was much larger than usual so I had an ultrasound done and I then found out that I was pregnant with Three babies!

I also did a chromosome test to see if they were fine and the results came out normal but the best part was I got to see their genders.

Two boys and One girl.

I'm still in the process of naming my sweet babies since there are soo many names in the world but I want them to feel satisfied with theirs. That they can wholeheartedly introduce themselves because they love their names ♡

The children are very careful with my baby bump even though most kids' ages here range from around 3 to 5 years old. They have a good sense of awareness at such a young age and it was absolutely adorable.

My co-worker, Lucy is a sweet 57-year-old woman. She was very patient with me even though at first I didn't know what I was doing.

"Ines, you can sit down, ok?" My other co-worker Michelle said with a smile.

"Thank you, but for now I'm still fine." I smiled back.

Angelo asked me the other day if he could tell Lily that I was still alive. I told him to wait for two more months and then he could tell her. We are still playing everything safe.

Lucia told me that the guys have opened my diary and now know that I'm still alive. She found out because they were much more alive the past weeks and kept giving her and Angelo side glances.

Aside from those, I'm living quite a peaceful life. Vincent presumed that it would be hard for me to disguise myself as someone from Spain so I had to explain to him that my grandmother from my mother's side is truly from Spain. 

Though she barely thought my mother Spanish which was why my mother didn't teach any to me either. What helped me was the fact that I was Venezuelan back when I was still Catalina and I know how to speak fluent Spanish.

The good news was that I finally found a heart donor, it was from a woman who died from a car crash and she asked for her organs to be donated. I was ecstatic but my doctor wasn't. When she found out that  I was pregnant, she freaked out.

Throughout my pregnancy, I dedicated myself to recording my journey. I took a picture every month of myself and the baby bump and how much it grew. I maintained a healthy weight and am very much happy. 

But whenever my heart beats too fast or if I have episodes, those were the worse days. I'd stay at home with my landlord and rest all day. My landlord was super nice, she was an old man, around 78 years old, and has a granddaughter who visits him every day. 

His name is Bernard and his granddaughter, Flora. 

Back to the present, today both my heart and stomach have been killing me all day.

I couldn't chase after the children or play tag as I told them that I needed to sit down for a sec. Michelle was near so I had nothing much to worry about.

"Are you really ok, Ines? You've been quite pale." She worried.

"I'm fine, nothing like a good sleep can't fix later." I half smiled.

"Teacher Ines! Teacher Ines! Look at my drawing, isn't it cute?" Pauline came to me with a piece of drawn paper.

"That's soo nice! Good work!" I patted her head and handed her a small juice box.