Congrats!

"That is why..I will be divorcing your sons. " I told Beatrice, Niko's mother, and August's parents.

The feeling of guilt have already filled my heart the moment I saw August cry but this..Beatrice is such a kind-hearted and probably the most wonderful woman I've ever met. It broke her heart to find out that the son that she ever so carefully brought up with care and love would cheat on his wife.

August's parents, Ricardo and Levianna were absolutely enraged. Levianna's heart broke and she crushed me in a hug while Ricardo couldn't even paint the anger on his face. 

"That fucking worthless shit!" Ricardo fumed.

He stood up to leave the room in order to regain some composure when I mentioned that Ellery could have been pregnant with their child. Beatrice nearly fainted with her already weak body while Levianna couldn't even think properly about what she would do to them.

"..I- I can't even beg you not to leave them anymore." Beatrice cried, both her hands on her face to prevent us from seeing her crying state.

"Have you..told Eliza and Deus about this yet?" Levianna asked, concerned. 

"No, I haven't. ..I plan on revealing it to my parents after the confirmation. I don't know what my father would do to them.." I said truthfully.

My Father is incredibly scary when mad. If he found out the daughter that he didn't want to marry off would be a divorcee at an early age with a marriage that didn't even last a year, he'd go ballistic.

Beau, my brother, and Dorothy already don't like them, now this would give them both all the more reason why to hate my husbands.

"Henrietta, my child, ..I won't blame you if you choose to divorce. We will support you all the way." Ricardo expressed.

The talk with them soon passed and I thought that their reaction was bad, I didn't know I would be soo wrong.

"ALESSIO, YOU GODDAMN DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT, COME OUT! I'LL KILL THAT MOTHER FUCKING WHORE MYSELF IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR CUNT ASS OUT HERE! " Seraphine yelled as she pounded on his door.

The moment Lessio walked out of the room, he was met with a strong slap. 

" You..I thought I raised you well. Did you not take to heart all the lectures I've told you??? All the things I told you to become a better person?? Did it not?! Where did I go wrong, huh?! What compelled you to go this low?! TELL ME! " She grabbed both ends of the collar in his dress shirt.

I had to pull her back after she swung her fist at his face.

" Never. I'll never acknowledge that slut in the family. Don't fucking call me again. " Was all she said to him before grabbing my wrist and leaving.

By the entrance of the mansion, we were met with Ellerat.

Right before stepping out of the gates, Seraphine backhanded her and stared at her full of spite.

" Low life. " She uttered. Then we finally left.

. . .

I sat in my office in the Hernandez's residence with my hands on my head. I'm worried. Incredibly worried. Why? I've been having morning sickness.

What were the chances of me actually getting pregnant on the first night? There are soo many couples in the world that would try for years on end just to conceive a child and here I am, possibly pregnant, right after losing my virginity.

I'm still in the process of finalizing my divorce, I haven't even confessed to my parents or my siblings, I'm still looking for a heart donor, and me being potentially pregnant added to it.