The Bookstore

Numb..that's all I feel.

I thought, I finally had a chance on a happy love life. That I'd finally have a family of my own...I was wrong.

From the First to my life now, I must really not be cut out for love...

I checked the time and it was 1:55 in the morning..time went by fast. I don't want to go home.

I got up and got in my car, I drove around to find any store that was open this early in the morning. I saw a red doored store. I look at the sign and it said Bookstore.

Huh..how weird. A bookstore is still open this early?

I parked my car and noticed that this was quite a new store. Everything just smelled new

I opened the door and came across with No one. Not a single customer, no signs of any human activity except for the kind looking old lady at the counter.

She saw me and I smiled, she smiled back and went back to reading her book. I was looking for a distraction from my reality until I saw a big red board that piqued my interest.

I love books so I went near and saw that the book was tagged, it said that it was formerly a Wattpad Novel. Hm..maybe I might know the author but..there wasn't anyone written?

Weird, but ok.

I flipped through the first page.

What?

I kept on flipping through and through until I was stopped by the old lady.

"You need to pay for it, you know?" She smiled.

"O-oh..yes, um..How much??"

"115 dollars." When she said that I handed her my money and got in my car and drove all the way to my apartment. I'm glad my bed is still there.

I threw my coat, shoes, hat, bag, earrings on the ground and changed to a comfortable pyjamas that practically screams, me.

I laid down on my bed and opened the book.

Ellery Willow Hudson

Why is her name written in this book? I started reading, I didn't noticed that I finished the whole book. It wasn't because it was good, it was because...this book was my First Life.

S-so all the hurt and sufferings I've been through..was all just for entertainment??

I threw the book across the room, I never knew what happened after I died but.. A-at least they lived a g-good life right?

...I could feel my world crumble as if it  weren't already broken as it is.

I was just..the cliché villainess..the blonde bimbo..the childhood friend.