Alien Leech

NOT EVEN A WEEK AT SCHOOL AND I'M HERE INSIDE A ROOM WITH THREE FUCKING BOMBS!

I heard footsteps outside of the door so I went back to my position earlier. Scar neck guy and three other guys came in. I haven't seen the other three but I feel like I might have.

The moment I heard them speak French it hit me. These mofo's are part of the French mafia. Fourth-in-command, hammer head. Its not his real name but that's my nickname for him since his head is comparable to that of a shark.

The actual Shark, like the real animal ones are definitely cuter though, just sayin'.

One of them walked near Lily and grabbed her head. He smirked like an idiot. He was going to take her out of the room. That's not safe, if I can't see her its dangerous.

Ugh, goodbye pride..I'll see you when this is over with. 

"Wait! P-please, d-don't take her." I made my voice go higher, threw in my most convincing seductive innocent pleading face and with slightly teary eyes.

But inside my head:

"Oh? Let's give you attention instead" He looked at me up and down and smirked

Let me tell you, cringe.

His hands went to my jacket and he ripped it. Damn dude, this shits expensive! You could have zipped it down like a normal fucking person. I mean its right there infront of your fucking face, you dumb blind bastard I swear a rock is smarter than this dunce.

He ripped my crop top till my bra was out in display. I just wanna poke his eyes out, just wait till I do that later.

His tongue traced down from my neck till the top fleshy part of my breast. He sucked it like a fucking leech! I know how a leech feels like. Not only is it disgusting looking, it sucked my blood like an alien vampire!

Ew, slobber. yuckkkk

Someone knocked on the door like a mad man and barged in. He was panicking like a chicken shit he is.

"B-Boss Emergency!" The dumb trashcans inside the room were all alerted and rushed out like flamingos in formation and closed the door.

I got up and easily removed my restraints. After all the things I've been through, this is nothing. I mean, I've been tortured, and killed. Don't forget about the fact the last time I died as Henrietta I had a heart attack. That shit hurt worse than anything.

"Finally dog shit left. Ew, I got slobber on my breast. Disgusting fuckhead."

"Rietta..*crying* I'm so sorry!" She cried on my shoulder as I removed her restraints.

"Aw..its fine Lily, it just feels like a disgusting alien leech latched on my skin. I'm not saying its not a big deal since the next rule on my list is never let anyone belittle your worth. Lower your pride only when its necessary and revenge is sweeter when its savored." I winked at her.