Gosh Dangit!

"Henrietta? What are you doing here??" Key asked me confused.

Um, what does it look like? duh (¬_¬) Doing what you are supposed to do, Late idiot. These men does not have any sense of timing. Just like the police in horror movies.

I saw August so I knew that Gray could be patched up using his help, I got up and kicked Arman one last time in the dong and walked out. Satisfaction bitch~

"Rietta," my arm was caught by Lessio.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Why..why are you here? Do you know?" Sin asked.

"I know many things. I'm not gonna tell you anything about it though." I deadpanned. God, I need to stop saying that phrase. Those stupid brothers made me realized that I sound repetitive. Curse them -_-

"If you knew then why did you go alone? You could have gotten hurt." August said in a strident way.

"...I didn't care." Well, I can handle myself anyways so why not?

"Then you knew we are the leaders of our mafias. Why did you leave then?? Who knows how many possibilities are there so that our enemies could get to you." Niko glowered, upset. What the fuck did he say???

"...Wait did you just say leader? you guys are the leaders???" I asked in disbelief.

"You mean you didn't know?" Gray asked while he was being bandaged.

This..this makes it a lot more problematic. I thought they just had a high rank in the mafia they joined but I didn't expect them to be the Boss.

Well it would make sense because of their bossy attitude and large ego but still.

"W-Whatever, I'm leaving." I said and hurriedly walked away. I saw Rhett..he was holding my bag and envelope.

Oh God, I hope he didn't opened it up.

"That's mine, thank you." I grabbed it from him. He just stared at me and let me have it.

"Rietta!" I heard their voices call out for me but I didn't stop.

*ring ring*

"Hello, Hermana?" I hear Lily say

"Lily, could you get Vincent to ask someone to pick me up by xxx street?" I asked while walking.

"Yeah no problem. Is everything ok?"

"Yup. Thank you, bye. My phone is low on charge."

"Ok then, be careful~ mwah!" She then hang up.

...

"Vincent..what are my husbands rank?" I asked hin and he choked on his food.

"*cough cough *ehem..I thought you weren't interested?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well I am now."

"*ehem* Ok I'll explain, Demir Orsin Knight is the Capo of the American mafia and Grayson Sade Crassus is his second in command." He started.

Damn.

"Keiran Piers Dietrich is the Capo of the German mafia and Everett Iker Admiraal is his second in command." 

Dayumm.

"Nikolaus Dante Valentino, Capo of the Italian mafia. Alessio Croix Mikhailov, Pakhan or Capo of the Russian mafia and lastly Levi Augustus Creed, he is tied with the American mafia but based on what I observed he is tied with both the German and Russian as well. He is practically their own medical team."