After Party

I too have my Secrets..

During my third life as Henrietta, I discovered a secret about them I never knew. They were part of the mafia, I never found out what role they had but each had a very high position based on what I observed. Well, I think they are.

I was weak, I trained my body and learned how to fight so that I wouldn't be a burden in their lives. All of my training went to dust when I died, just like in the book, Ellery's father always found a way to find at least one of them and for some reason no matter how much I try to look for it, he always tries to kill them.

If not one, all of them. That's how I always died. Either I was the one who got kidnapped and tortured, shot by a gun, poisoned, starved, killed my self since if I was gonna die he was coming with me, stabbed, and lastly heart failure.

Yes, I have a heart problem. I never found out what it was since that was the last time I died as Henrietta and the farthest I lived as her. I had a check up but I didn't even managed to see the result since I died before I even could.

I definetly contracted whatever illness I had when I was 24 since I did a full body check up when I turned 23 and there wasn't anything wrong.

But nevermind my deaths, I'm going to the mall for one reason only..To buy a proper dress! I would like to wear a dress that suited me properly and didn't made me look like I was going to church. Trust me, I've worn those horrid dresses, don't get me wrong it wasn't ugly..it wasn't my style.

I would also like to wear comfortable pyjamas and not the super thin lingerie ones, I used to like before I became Catalina. Plus I wore it before so I could catch their attention, ew.

I told the driver to wait for me, I went to look for an appropriate but something I liked dress, the theme was blue so..I'll settle for this one!

I went to the cashier and only now I noticed people staring at me, no I'm not a runaway bride.

I rushed back inside the limo and told the driver go to the party location. When I arrived I was escorted by the hair dresser and the makeup artist to the changing room.

The hair dresser place my loose hair curls into a bun, pinned my bangs to the side and the makeup artist just touched up my makeup.

(But Blonde)

(But Blonde)

I opened the closet to see the dress they picked, Ugh glad to have bought a new one.