Nails done

The uber dropped me off a kilometer a way from where I need to be. I don't want him to accidentally get involved so I walked a kilometer in the middle of nowhere. This place is nearly deserted and I'm saying this now.

If Gray has even the littlest scratch on him then I'm sorry but, Arman Doxon..you're dead.

Let's see what I have here in my bag, hmm a gun? boring~

I looked around while march towards the building..there gotta be an interesting thing here somewhere..*gasp* a bat! just what I needed~

I was now infront of the building. I knocked on the door and a scary looking guy opened it, fully armed.

"What the fuck do you want bitch? Do you want to die??" He threatened me.

"You know your boss? He's got your wife." I said seriously. The reason why he died in my previous life was because his subordinates hunted him down. He messed with their family, that filthy piece of shit.

(A/n: Hide yo kidss, Hide yo wifee)

"What the fuck are you saying?" He looked at me confused and mad.

"Call your wife right now, she won't answer. You haven't seen her in months right? Well, during that time your boss got her. He probably haven't raped her yet but he will soon." He just stared at me.

"I'll help you out a bit, she's 13 kilometers away from here. You'd see a building there, enter room 5 and you'd think it's a normal room until you move the shelf. There's about five more women trapped in there, not including the female daughters." Thank you old woman for letting me read the book.

"H-how do I know you aren't lying." He stuttered.

"Simple, I hate him. If anything I'm here to kill your boss and not you guys. All you guys are doing are following his instructions. Now if you don't believe me, call your wife and turn on the gps." I shrugged.

I waited and watched him do exactly what I said. He paled and let me in. 

"Good luck bro" I then waltzed in. He went in with me and explained the situation with some of his gang mates. They were fuming but they knew they should go find the women first.

"Arman Doxon, I'm coming for you~

-Gray's POV-

Ahh shit that hurts..Fuck! I knew there was something off about Renzo. That mother fucking traitor! 

"Guess what, I called your beautiful wife." Renzo said, a smug look on his face.

"I wonder why you'd choose that unattractive brunette woman over a beauty like her. If you don't want her then..I can taste her right? HAHAHAHAHA..she's perfect, ha...I'd like to fuck her hard in front of you." The fucker licked his lips. 

"DON'T YOU FUCKING LAY A HAND ON MY WIFE!" I gritted my teeth in rage. How dare he have thoughts about Rietta! Why the fuck are there so many assholes lusting over her! Fuck!

"What can you do? Pfft- I'll kill you and then I'll kill that Knight bastard then eventually kill every single Don especially that German fucker." He laughed but then he suddenly stopped.

"What..?" He whispered, looked intensely at the surveillance camera screen.

"PFFFFTT- Guess who came to save YOU? HAHAHAHAHA not that brunette bitch but your wonderful fuckable wife~ " He said in a sing song voice. I looked at the screen petrified. Why is she here? How does she know where I am??? Most importantly..how did she get in so easily? he didn't even notice that they just made way for her.