You Idiot

Didn't think I'd update didn't ya? Heh~ SUPRISE UPDATE MOTHER FATHER

. . . . . . . .

"Mandy! Tomorrow is your first day at that college right?" Lanlan asked.

"Yeah, I'm bummed that its on the same day of your birthday BUT let's celebrate it at night, if its fine with you?"

"Everythings fine with me, you know that Mandy" He said through the phone, I can already see him grinning and smirking like an idiot through the video call.

"So have you finally come to terms with your feelings with April?" I smugly asked.

"..I-I think I like her." He said softly

Finally Goshdamn! April has liked this Idiot since what? Seventh Grade!

"Phew~ you'd finally stop calling her 'just a friend' anymore. I mean how dumb can you get?!" I laughed.

"Hey! She really was just a friend!"

"Don't 'Hey' me, I ain't a horse but lets get this straight. Who are you bestfriends with? Me or her?"

"You of course."

"Ok, would you kiss me?"

"EW~ FUCK NO" He said in disgust.

"Fuck you too, anyways would you kiss Flo?"

" *gag* NO!"

"Fuck you too in behalf of Flo, now..You call her a friend but, you kissed her. Somethings not adding up don't ya think?"

 Somethings not adding up don't ya think?"

"...uh.."

"Yeah, that's what I thought" he huffed and changed the topic.

"You know Mandy, you've become alot more fierce and straightforward lately." I laughed.

"Its because I finally opened my eyes, Lanlan."

"Tch, I hate that nickname." He looked disgusted.

"Only for you~" I winked.