I hope they don't have heart problems

Tw: Baby Burrito making prt 2

-Third Person's POV-

Sin lined his arousal in front of her entrance, she held his hands as she prepared to take in his length. He pushed into her as slowly as he could to prevent her from feeling the pain. Henrietta squirmed in pain, he didn't move until she nodded her head, fully adjusting to his massive sheath that was now inside of her.

Her pussy squelched in every thrust, coating each other with each of their juices. Her moans were intoxicating, arousing them even more as they watch her lose the virginity that she kept for years. 

"Mnn-ahh.."

She bit her lip at his movements when he started to push his cock harder into her hot hole. By her head stood Niko whom supported her as he kissed her hands.

August sat at her left to watch in delight as her pussy swallowed Sin's full length, the light trail of blood that symbolized her innocense oozed out when He continued to play with her clitoris.

He synced his rubs and strokes with Sin's rhythm of thrust. Niko held her still as Sin buried his cock deep within her, Henrietta coming down from an orgasm herself.

He waited a few moments to enjoy the wetness of her heat before sliding out.

. . .

Henrietta was now straddling August and Niko. August was in front of her while Niko was behind. After teasing and prepping her tight pink hole at the back, Niko began pushing it in with great care.

She couldn't help but stretch her body from the pain and grasp his hair while she pushed herself down to fit him inside of her. The added challenge that in the same time, August was entering her front opening.

She could feel both of their hot breaths on both sides when they groaned as she moved.

Up.

Groans.

Down

Groans.

The satisfaction she gets knowing that she was doing something to them filled her up. The pain eased into pleasure and she continued her attack.

The three of them ended by fully cumming into her pussy.

. . .

Hard sounds of skin slapping into each other reverberated in the room. Key pounded Henrietta from the back while everytime she moves forward, her mouth slips into Rhett's arousal.

The grip he had on her waist was sure to give her a bruise but he never failed to kiss her back everytime he pushed his hard cock in her.

The pent up feelings they had that were bottled up for years could finally be released.

Rhett stared at Henrietta skillfully taking in his shaft. He briefly gazed at her being pounded into then back to her face full of his

He pulled back her head so she confusely looked up at him. He leaned down and moved her hair from her neck to bite it.

" Ack- " She moaned in pain and pleasure.

He licked his mark and kissed ir one more time. He took a step back to admire her flustered flushed face. It was absolutely erotic for him, for all of them.

Her breasts bouncing with every thrust, sweat dripping from her neck down to her stomach, a longed dream.

With a final thrust, Key cummed inside of her. Naturally the next one who did was Rhett.

. . .

From soft moans to practically screams of pure ecstasy. Alessio vigorously buried his member inside her rear

She was bent down so he had access to slap her ass while Gray didn't relent with his movements either. He made sure that her womanhood was well loved.

Their positions changed and now she was the one moving, though she just lost her virginity, she felt hypnotized and yearned for more.

She used to fear it, the feeling of multiple hands on her body. The memory left a bad scar in her mind but now she doesn't mind.

That memory was now replaced by something so sweet and indulging. The hands were from the men she loved the most. The men she was willing to make stupid decisions for. She was like a woman that kept running back to her toxic ex.

But instead, it was mutual. Both parties were not good for each other but they wanted to make it work. No matter how long it took, the sacrifices that were made, they would repeat it all over again just to be with her.

" I-I'm cumming-ah.." She moaned and a gush of her juices released. Right on cue, the three of them came together as if they were just one body.

. . .

-Henrietta's POV-

I'm soo fucking tired.

Every muscle in body hurts like hell. I'm impressed that my heart didn't chose to combust duribg the whole.. 10 hours?! I had sex for 10 hourse straight?!

Fuck. That would mean I have 30 minutes left till shit face err I mean Ellerat or Elize whatever, wakes up.

So how am I gonna go with this plan? Currently my husbands are passed out from the drug's side effects. I plan on staging it to make it seem like the person they made love with was Ellerat.

In case they remenber what happened last night, they would be deluded into thinking it was just a hallucination and they did in fact, cheated on me.

I am currently with Flo as she tried to help me cover up the evidence in my body.

"Geeze girl! I guess this is what happens if you sleep with all seven of your husbands in one night." She laughed.

"Don't even get started , if it weren't for the drug, they would still be going until now." I sighed.

"Congrats on losing your virginity though! It was about time you did."

"...Thank you?"

I heard a knock on the door and opened to see Lucia and Angelo.

"Everything's ready." Lucia said.

I nodded my head and went to check how did Ellerat looked like.

"Woah, she looks like she had about the same wild time as you did." Flo whistled.

Surprisingly she said the least she knew about the situation, the better so she opted not to ask about what the hell was going on and just went with it.

"I know right? It's perfect~"

My husbands are now in a perfect position with her right in the middle. I plan on making my grand entrance in about.. an hour or so?  ...After they wake up to reach full drama mode.

"Good work guys!" I patted Angelo's head and hugged the girls.

And about Ellerat's pussy? Meh, just wiped some of the spilled cum on the floor on the rims of it and inside but just enough that she won't actually get affected it.

Angelo explained to me that no one touched her but a toy did. To replicate that she was touched.

I feel kind of bad for doing this to my husbands. I can't tell them yet, maybe after the divorce but until then..good luck to their hearts.

To be Continued. . .