Appreciate my Beauty

-Keiran's POV-

"Key, Rafael has been caught at xxx street" Everett informed me.

"Tch, Ficker hat sich endlich gezeigt" I clenched my fists in anger. (Fucker finally showed up)

"Let's go."

We drove to xxx street to find that fucking traitor. To think he had the guts to steal one of the major business plans we had and give it away to the Mexican mafia.  Ficker

- - - - - - - 

"I got you cornered now, Keiran" He laughed as he pointed the gun at me. This idiot really thinks I didn't brought more of my men?  There's a sniper right above the building waiting for my signal to shoot.

"The Nerv-" I heard a familiar voice complain. We looked to where the voice was coming from and Henrietta stood there shocked with a phone on her hand. Fuck

"Well well well, what a pleasant surprise! You're lovely, beautiful and fuckable wife is here." He signaled one of his subordinates to point their gun at her. She drops her phone and lifts her hands. 

"Don't bring her into this, Rafael" Rhett said through gritted teeth.

"I'll have an amazing snack later but I'll let my men have her first." He smirked disgustingly.

He was spouting all sorts of bullshit but I didn't paid any attention to him. My eyes were focused on Henrietta. The fucker pulled one of her wrists above her head but she isn't even struggling??

I would have expected her to fight back but she just snaked her other hand to his neck as he pushed his knee up her dress. What the fuck is she-

I didn't even finish my train of thought when she pinched an artery on his neck that made him faint. No one in their side noticed then she slowly dropped him to the floor. She took his belt and skillfully tied it on his arms.

She then grabbed his gun and pointed it at the head of the guy nearest to her and cupped his mouth. She dragged him to the back and knocked his head with the gun and tied his hands with his belt.

She did this to the rest of his men until it was only Rafael left. She just stared at him for a while with scrutinizing eyes and kicked him right on his groin. He fell backwards and she kicked his gun away and then pointed hers at his head. 

" You know, I thank you for appreciating my beauty but I didn't like you sexualizing me" She shot in the middle of his legs, right below his genitals. 

"Eww..he peed." She then stepped back and handed me the gun.

She then walked out towards the car that was on the side, she rolled the window down and waved, "Adios, estupidos" then they drove off.

What the fuck just happened?

"...Bring them to the basement" I ordered.

-Henrietta's POV-