Cheater

My husbands are now in a perfect position with her right in the middle. I plan on making my grand entrance in about.. an hour or so? ...After they wake up to reach full drama mode.

"Good work guys!" I patted Angelo's head and hugged the girls.

And about Ellerat's pussy? Meh, just wiped some of the spilled cum on the floor on the rims of it and inside but just enough that she won't actually get affected it.

Angelo explained to me that no one touched her but a toy did. To replicate that she was touched.

I feel kind of bad for doing this to my husbands. I can't tell them yet, maybe after the divorce but until then..good luck to their hearts.

-Third Person's POV-

Henrietta stared at her sleeping husbands beside Ellery for one more time before closing the door.

'It's for the best, my loves.'

"What happened to the real Jamie's body?" Henrietta asked regarding the person whom she disguised as.

"At one of the warehouses in the area, we made it look like she was trapped inside in midst of escaping," Angelo replied while driving back to the Hernandez's.

"Thanks to your husband, Sin, we were able to keep track of Cirillian. He is currently in Canada, hiding at one of their hidden base on the outskirts." Lucia explained.

Flo who was also inside the car chose to listen with full confusion. Her face contorted from being shocked to be amazed in a span of seconds.

When they reached the house, Lanlan stormed toward her asking for an explanation. As Henrietta promised, she asked the three of them, Lanlan, Ian, and Flo to the basement to talk so she could explain to them the situation.

.

.

"Wait..hold on a second, so your husbands..are part of the mafia?!" Lanlan exclaimed.

"Technically August isn't." Henrietta shrugged.

"That doesn't make the situation any better!" He stood up and held his head while walking back and forth.

"I am not aware that Lily's brothers were also part of that sort of Organization. Especially your future brother-in-law.": Flo whistled as she leaned on the chair.

"Does that mean you knew they were..dangerous from the start?" Ian asked.

"..Yes." She confessed, pursing her lips together.

"I knew my best friend was a wild one! Ey, but be sure to be careful!" Flo stood up and hugged her.

"Wait..you're not..I don't know..disturbed by it?"

"Us? Disturbed? HA! Impressed should be the correct word for it  but worried nonetheless." Lanlan laughed.

"We respect your decision for marrying your husbands and we are thankful that you were comfortable in telling us your situation. I'm glad we were able to help somehow." Ian smiled.

Henrietta breathed a sigh of relief. A thought passed by her thoughts as she wished that telling her parents would be just as easy. Especially her brother, throughout her whole marriage, he had been constantly texting her about how her day was and how his brother-in-laws were treating his sister.