Announcement! + Snippet

I know you'll guys will hate me for this but please spare me, I need this to keep my mental sanity as my school ends by the end of April. I didn't know that they changed the schedule last minute due to the adjustment of Holy Week. 

Instead of resting as many others do for Holy Week, I was stuck trying to contact my dang groupmates for several subjects that just left me on forken READ. When we haven't even finished half of our projects. 

I hate this term specifically among the other three because all the work is done by group and somehow I'm always unlucky with the groupings and I end up as the leader. If it weren't for my bestie who was also my groupmate in all of it, I would have committed rants of swear rude messages.

Anywho, I won't rant all of my worries here on Wattpad but next week (April 25-30) are my final exams. Including practicals and one-to-one questioning, you know..the stuff. So I am coming back with the updates on May 9th as it is finally my Vacation! 

Here's some of what I need to get done for this till next week. I have another note but I'll spare you that headache of reading it since it's all messy and Filipino + English.

 I have another note but I'll spare you that headache of reading it since it's all messy and Filipino + English

^ Taken on a Monday, April 18th so I still had additional stuff through what my teachers gave me within the week

PS: PRAY WITH ME THAT MY GROUPMATES WILL FINALLY READ MY MESSAGES BEFORE I KICK THEM OUT LAST MINUTE BECAUSE THE DEMON IN ME SAYS TO DO IT. BECAUSE WHAT'S THE POINT IN HAVING ONE WHEN THEY DON'T DO SHIT AND I HAVE TO MICROMANAGE EVERYTHING.

But here's a short snippet of the next chapter: 

---

"Rietta, can we please talk? " Sin tugged on my sleeve. I bid goodbye to the siblings and we drove to the nearest hotel.

.

.

"So, you want to know how long has Ezio been in and out of the house?" and they nodded.

"..Roughly about, my guess is 2 months now. He might have started since he left the university, he only just recently touch me so-"

"Touch you?" Gray raised.

"What do you mean by Touch you? " Niko pressed.

. . .

"So like our past lives, he will definitely try to kidnap me. That is why let me be the bait."

"What?! NO!"

. . . 

"How are we sure that Wendy is even beneficial? What if she's just been bought by the French mafia?" Rhett said.

"That is why we are going to use your little bitch." I smiled.

. . .

"We can always use Ellerat, she's a disposable tool. Our enemies listed are the Irish, Mexican, and the French. So what do we do when we can't figure out Wendy and manage to follow Ezio? Plan B, stuff Ellery in the basement." I smirked.

When all else fails, proceed to Plan B.

'I'm not done with you, Ezio.'

We further discussed the three main headaches, the heads.

I really am excited to show you guys the next chapter, I just really need time to make at least a few more chapters and ideas before I come back on the 9th since School has really taken a toll on my body. I can't explain how tired I am but as an image, I sleep at 11:12 pm and wake up at 1:00 am. Within the day I'd get an hour nap.