What do you mean?

Author's Note: I decided to upload it now since I'm feeling happy that I finished a mountain of school works ☺

- - - -

"Catalina, congratulations!" My Auntie congratulated and hugged me.

"Thank you, Aunt Rachel!" I hugged her back.

"Wow you snagged a good looking one haven't you" She winked at me while nudging my fiancé, Roman. He chuckled and draped his arm on my shoulder.

Today is my Engagement Party! the wedding is planned to be dated five months from now. My wedding gown is all set and is supposed to arrive in 3 months. I'm soo happy, I'm finally marrying the man of my life.

"Come on, sit down, babe. Your legs will ache since you've been standing the entire time." He cooed as he gently placed his hands on my hips and helped me to my chair right beside him.

"Hihi~ sorry, I got caught up." I just giggled my way out.

I'm Delilah Catalina Alvarez, I graduated from med school, A certified Surgeon with a Master's Degree, Registered Nurse, and a midwife.

My fiancé, Roman De Luca and I met when we were still at high school. During that time, I was in a polyamorous relationship with six other men. They were honestly the sweetest people I've ever met.

We were exclusive and it wasn't unusual to be in a poly relationship....Though slowly they started to leave me one by one, it was heartbreaking and what's worse they left me for one woman. Sylvia Jane Monroe.

I don't know what's her problem but I'm thankful she didn't take my fiancé away from me, he's all that I have left after nearly losing hope in ever loving again. 

People might say that I'm over exaggerated since it was just seven guys, that's already a lot but no, I have a different reason.

This is my second life, for some reason I remember my first life. If you can even call it first life because when I was her, I died 7 times.

The first time I was reborn I thought I could reverse all of my mistakes, make things right, make our relationship work. This went on till the last time I was reborn as Henrietta.

I lived with regret and if I could just go back to being her again, I wouldn't force them to me. We were in an arranged marriage, though we were childhood friends, they hated me for it.

"Catalina!" I heard someone yell my name, it made me snap back to reality.

"Y-yes?! Hello?" I couldn't find who was calling me until they tapped ne from behind. I look to see my sister!

Me and my family aren't that close, we are quite on the poorer side so me and my older brother had to work while studying, my parents works abroad  and my sister takes care of the youngest sibling who is just 6.

"Renna! I've missed you" I hugged her, this was my first time seeing her again after 7 months. They live in a different state.

"Roman, look who's here!" I said excitedly. He wasn't responding then I noticed he was staring blankly somewhere else.

"Roman?" I waved my hands in front of him.

"Huh? What?"

" *giggle* What's got you so distracted?" I asked as I brushed his hair.

"O-oh..its nothing, Renna how are you?"

How weird. . .

- Three Months Later -