Pathetic

"Just wear it, that's all that matters. We'll go now." Then they left the room.

Tch, territorial bastards.

 I'm pretty sure they're just doing this because I'm currently their wife

 I'm pretty sure they're just doing this because I'm currently their wife. But if I wasn't...*sigh*

I stood up, my legs slightly shaking but I managed. I opened the closet and it was a cream colored Dior vest matching with cream colored pants, pumps and jewelry from Cartier. 

(A/n: WHEN THEY SAY ALL ASIANS LOOK THE SAME, THEN WHY DO I NOT LOOK LIKE JISOO HUH?!)

"Hm..these actually looks nice." I wore it and it fitted perfectly. How do they even know my size? Eh whatever, they're crazy anyways.

*knock knock*

"Miss Walker? It's me, Ezio. Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yes I am, I just finished changing." I opened the door, at least we kinda match.

I'm wearing the cream version of his black one. Though not exact, it's there.

*Hiss* Ah, my butt still stings..that asshole. 

"Let's go?" He asked me while offering his arm. I held it and we went backstage. In my peripheral vision, I can see Ellery seething in anger at me. Die in jealousy bitch! HAHAHAHA

*ehem* That was unlike me..but still, I meant everything I said.

I felt a tug on my hand so I looked up. A little kid? She motioned me to crouch down so she can whisper so I did.

"Some nice men told me to tell you to look at the upper right corner later when your walking down the runway." She smiled with a lollipop on her mouth.

Don't tell me I have to deal with some stupid mafia business..ugh.

"Hilford University!" 

I stepped out with Ezio, I glanced where the little girl told me to look at. Oh, so that's where they were at..figures, I was just staring at the crowd.