Bash your head

A/N: I'm planning on finishing this book soon, ideally before my vacation ends so if I suddenly update this book more often then it means the story is already completed hahaha.

I kept my composure as I entered the car of this punk-faced shitfuck also named, Ezio. Not only am I scrunchy, crusty, and a complete mess right now and all I really want to do is take a long ass bath, I'm here in his car preparing for this possible kidnap.

I have my hair tied up in a literal messed-up knotted bun, with my slightly coffee-stained shirt and this shit ass just decided, "Oh, It's such a great time to ask her out on a kidnapping date! How genius of me!" Let me just bash this fucker's face!

I could have gotten a break right now!!!

This feels just like that day when one of the guys decided to break up with me after my 48-hour shift in the emergency room for surgery. I was tempted to smack them with a scalpel when I realized that I must keep professionalism. So in case, they wanted to get a vaccine shot, I asked the attending nurse to use the biggest needle they've got.

They better be glad I don't remember who among them was that or else I'd do that now.

"Oh Ezio, can you drop me off at XXX I just need to freshen up before we eat. I feel like I should at least dress up a bit." 

'By dress up, I meant dress to kill...Literally.'

He did do as I said and left me to freshen up, in which I took out my sweet babies. If lady gaga had those ridiculously iconic bras, I have a karambit bra, a knife hidden by the bra pads.

A bracelet with sleeping powder chemicals, a necklace with a small 1-inch knife, stilettos, and a picking lock hairpin. 

My cellphone just had to be low battery..figures since I did stay in the operation room long enough for it to be that way.

"I'm done, thank you for waiting," I said with a smile.

I specifically wore my pointy stilettos for an occasion like these, too bad I didn't bring my special ones

I specifically wore my pointy stilettos for an occasion like these, too bad I didn't bring my special ones. The ones I had customized myself with a dagger on the end.

He took me to a very secluded private place where there were high-class 5- star food served and a very accommodating atmosphere of employees and venue.

When we got there, he pulled the seat for me and we settled down.

"How are you? I heard you went for an assessment." He smiled at me and asked.

"I'm quite tired, to be honest, I was in there for hours. I have an aching back pain, a splitting headache, and my feet hurt but overall, I'm fine. How about you?" I batted my eyelashes at him.

"O-Oh, *awkward laugh* I've been great. I took over my father's position in his business.

"That's great."