✨Challenges✨

-Third Person's POV-

(A/n: The deaths are not by order. Also I reccommend reading everything so that you would get what's really happening 😉)

(Also this chapter is pretty long so buckle up)

"This just in, CEO of Ekenstein corporations , Lycus Hades Ekenstein has committed suicide by drowning himself at Twin Lake. Dead at just 31 years old"

"Dead at 32 years old, Former CEO and Murderer of Joshua Brown, Daxton Magnus Evanoff starved himself to death inside his prison cell."

"Heir to Havōc Enterprises, Maximillian Jude Havōc has passed away. Reason is not disclosed. Age of death, 36 years old."

"Top Billionaire Reagan Ezra Steele was found dead inside his office, dead at just 35 years old."

"The Mangled female body found in the City's Dumpster has finally been identified as 31 year old Sylvia Bartley. Her killer has still remained unknown and cause of death is still unidentifiable."

"The youngest Military General and Heir to their family company, General Owen Diomedes Vanfeld did a suicide mission against the terrorist group I.R.Y. and has succeeded. Remains have been retrieved, Hero died at 37 years old"

"Vice President of Blackstone Incorporation, Holden Clive Blackstone died of drug overdose and found dead beside the tombstone of Miss Alvarez. Died at 30 years old"

"Heir to DLC Hospitals, Dr. Alessandro Roman De Luca died of untreated cancer. The man died at the early age of 29 years old."

...

Inside a vast white space where 7 floating orbs. In the middle was an old woman,

"So y'all finally died? Lol. You guys died in a very Oof worthy way." The old woman smiled.

"Oh yeah! you can't talk in this form. Silly me~" the person joked.

"Well I don't need you talk anyways, I am whom you humans call God. I am not a woman, I can take many forms whenever I visit Earth or even when I'm here in heaven when I want to. I could take any form, be it human, animal, or plant."

"You see, I'm in this form since this is how your beloved, Catalina last saw me in." The orbs shook.

"Yes, I showed myself to her when she was still alive in your world and I've done things too." She smirked.

"Before I continue, I shall gift you your past memories. I suppose you would need them. The current you in the parallel world are trying to retrieve your memories anyways so might as well help you guys out."

"If you are wondering why I am helping you out well, that Sylvia of yours that Mr. Owen tortured was actually the past soul of Ellery Hudson whom I gave one chance to redeem herself. I have a pesky creation that meddled with my affairs and gave her, her memories as Ellery."

"Yes it's the angel down there. She had enough common sense to realize it was a parallel universe and she also *sigh* realized that you were the 7 and manipulated your minds into thinking she's Henrietta."

"Your soul and your parallel lives' soul are connected therefore you are attracted to a certain character and you were deceived by it. Yes I meant Henrietta."

"Also the reason why your parallel lives' a few months ago were torn apart between Ellery and Henrietta since Ellery is acting just like the real Catalina. Which the you of this world is attracted to, along with your affection with the past Henrietta, passed it on to the parallel universe."