Get Out!

I dressed up to meet with Lalan, Flo, April and Ian

It was kinda backless to a certain point but its fine I think

It was kinda backless to a certain point but its fine I think. I curled my blonde locks loosely then wore my clear sandal high heels and Voila. Perfecto!

Its currently 7:50pm and I'm just waiting for Lanlan to pick me up. I just sat on the arm rest of the outside bench.

I heard a car pull up and when I looked up it wasn't Lanlan, it was Ellery's with 3 of my husbands in there. I paid them no attention cause I can see they're just here to get something since I can see Ellery right there at the back seat.

I can hear another car pull up and it was Lanlan. I was walking towards it but August grabbed my wrist before I could.

Beep

Hm? What's that sound?

"I uh..just wanted to say thank you. I was keeping tabs on that guy but you managed to do something about it before I could." He rubbed the back of his neck.

I just smiled and fixed a stray hair of his, "Don't worry about it" I mostly did it for Kaitlyn anyways hehe~

He was going to say something when Ellery grabbed his arm.

"Auggie, lets go back inside.." She said in a soft voice.

"Ah..um" He stared back at me and I laughed.

"It's ok Auggie, go ahead" I turned my back at him

Beeep

...ok now I'm concerned, what the heck is that sound?

"Lanlan, can you get out real quick?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, what's wrong?" He asked.

Beeeep

Its not coming from our car...'I look at the Ellery's car and they might not hear it since its sound proof'

I walked near it and opened the front door seat since Key isn't there yet.

"Henrietta? What's wrong?" Rhett asked.

I said nothing but just pop the engine hood.

"Lanlan, can you hold up my hair for me please?"

"Hm? Ok?"

I took my phone flashlight and checked the engine and sure enough, something was stuck in there. Something that likes to go BOOM.

"Fuck, Get out of the car! NOW" I yelled.

I opened the doors and yanked them out of there and pushed them all inside the house. After I heard 3 beeps the car exploded, damaging Lanlan's along with it.

"...So, haven't you guys thought about adding sensors to her car?" I asked.

"..." They didn't reply.