Advil?

-3rd Person's POV-

August and Rhett escorted Henrietta as she sways her way to her room.

"Wait..what am I supposed to do here again?" She asks as she stood by her door.

"You're supposed to change, Engel" Rhett replied as he enters the room first and pointed to her closet.

"Oh yeah! Forgot about that a second ago." She happily opens the portion of her closet thats full of pajamas.

She grabs both Rhett's and August's hands and drags them infront of her pajama closet.

"Look here, this is my pajama closet. Over here is the big fluffy ones mostly composed of my onesies. Over here is my shorts and long pajama shirt. There is when it gets too hot and here is my prized possession, THE LACES!" The two of them look anywhere but the laces.

"Its like lingerie nightwear, I've never really gotten the chance to use them...I really need a boyfriend." She contemplates.

The two of them snaps their head forward and faced Henrietta.

"What..did you say, princess?" August tilted his head as he penetrated her skin with his strong gaze.

"I said I want a boyfriend? Well its unfair, you guys have a girlfriend while I'm single." She said unsure but soon returned with her sassy tone.

"You're not single, you're married." Rhett's eyebrows knitted in a frown.

"Yeah, so are you but did that stop you from getting a girlfriend? I guess not. I'm going to find my future Mr. Burrito and have baby burritos with him. Anywho, I'm going to change my clothes."

"Henrietta, we aren't in a rela-" she didn't give him the chance to finish his sentence when she started stripping down to her underwear.

Her perfectly shaped, round ass and perky, voluptuous breasts bounced as she removed her dress. She hanged her dress over her shoulder and placed her hand on her hips.

"Turn around ding dongs." She rolled her eyes.

She chose a comfortable two piece pink and white pajama.

"I'm done~" she kicks them in their butts as they gritted their teeth when they faced her

"Now! Waffle fries~" she skips to the dining room but bumps her knee in a corner of a table and immediately crouches on the floor clutching her knee.