☆2. Better Than Doll☆

Still Jungkook's POV☆

My driver pulled up the car into my family mansion's driveway. An old looking ancient Chinese styled architecture, this place had. Theme maroon and black with a huge beautiful pond in the front, that had a bricked bridge to cross to reach the mansion's actual door.

All of my family lives here, my four uncles, their wives, their sons aka my cousins and my parents too. I actually hated everyone except my parents, of course, these are just snakes, curiously waiting for Grandpa Woo to die so that they can have their share for the company. Even though, nobody actually works for it. I did. My dad did and only two of my uncles.

I managed to get my own place because I'm the pride of my grandpa, otherwise, it's a family rule to not have any personal home. You can purchase one but you can't live there. So, all of these animals stuffed in this place made me suffocated.

I luckily escaped.

There are so many reasons for my aunts and cousins to be jealous of me but they should also go through the life I lead till now.

My family is based on old customs and traditions. Have so many rules. Everyday, every men of the family reserve time from their schedule on the lunch time and comes to the family mansion, only to have lunch with grandpa and greet him the day. Like what the fuck...

I looked straight towards one of my cousins who rolled away his eyes when we all were sitting down to eat the lunch on the... floor with wooden tables ahead of us filled with all sort of dishes, I actually don't like. Typical korean food in small bowls with fancy chopsticks.

We all stood up to bow as my grandfather Jeon Woo invaded the hall. I don't know what you would be thinking of him so far, probably an old tilted back boned man with white beard and hair, holding a stick, dressed in hanbok.

Well, there my grandpa stepped in, he was older, firm and tall, had grey parted hair, no facial hair, dressed in a black suit with a straight face. He was 65 years old but not your typical old man by looks, by his nature he is from the times of Japanese invasions. I'm just predicting...

There came my dad, he is 47 years old, dressed like my grandpa and my other uncles. A cute set of jerks including my dad. Calling them grandpa's servants would work too.

Grandpa guestured his hand with a smile and nod, indicating that we should start eating.

How is Jae-Hwa?" I heard Grandpa's voice. A question for me, I guess. He only talks to me during family lunch.

"She is all good as always" My mom replied instead who was sitting next to me in a white qipao printed long dress, she had brown hair like mine twisted in a bun.

"Don't you know how to speak, Jungkook?" Grandpa asked and I felt everyone staring at me.

"I haven't forgotten it yet, Grandpa" I replied with a fake smile. "Jae-Hwa is healthy and happy" I added and he just nodded once.

"Sit straight" I heard my aunt whispering to her son. My an year younger cousin who rolled his eyes while loosening his collar buttons.

"Ji-hyun, You can take off your shirt and roam around, we won't mind" Grandpa Woo commented while eating his food and I chuckled into the water I was drinking, making my mother to hit my knee.