☆30. Credit Goes to Taehyung☆

A/N: Warning, Mature Content Ahead😏
Can I get comments on this chapter as well?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"You boy slut! Let go of me! I have paid for your skin!" The man who was looking enough older than Jungkook, yelped while trying to prevent the bag being banged on him by Jimin.

Jungkook sighed while gearing up his car on reverse to leave until he faced Jimin's full front and saw the corner of Jimin's lips bleeding. It wasn't what it was looking like, it wasn't just attack but self-defense from Jimin's side.

Jungkook aggressively pulled the handbrake with gritted teeth and fire in his eyes as he opened the door of his car to close it with a loud noise.

Getting Jimin's attention, making Jimin to stop hitting the man who took the advantage and raised his hand on Jimin but Jungkook got in between and grabbed the man's arm. Slapping the man's face with the back of his left hand which was quite forceful.

Jimin's breath hitched with a wide mouth when the man fell down on the ground, he was already too drunk to maintain his consciousness after the hit.

"Oh... well... wow?" Jimin unsurely uttured a wide smile.

"Why do I always find you in situations like these?! He hit you, didn't he?" Jungkook yelled and Jimin just looked around as they were everyone's attention until Jungkook glared around.

"It wasn't my fault. It started from a usual catcalling and then he threw his drink all over me at the bar just because I wasn't interested in him and he had paid for me already to Mike and it's all because of you"

"What did I do in this situation that you are a birth of red zone!?" Jungkook argued.

"You have upgraded my expectations!" Jimin poked Jungkook's chest and he just blinked dumbfounded. "Every old nasty man I look at, make me realize that the man I look for the night isn't anyone among those dirtbags" Jimin crossed his arms over his chest.

"When you will be here with this sexy cologne and freshly washed hair, would I be able to bear men like these?!" Jimin asked dramatically while shoving Jungkook's collar until Jungkook flicked his fingers on Jimin's nose, making Jimin to whimpered, leaving Jungkook and holding his nose instead.

"You evil vermilion pulchritude, don't you dare casting your spell on me" Jungkook told him while straightening his coat.

"I won't go anywhere with you," Jimin bragged while waving his fingers at Jungkook who just glanced Jimin from top to bottom as he stepped closer to Jimin who backed away.

"Now the real cause is coming out. I knew there is always something wicked behind beautiful faces" Jungkook scoffed.

"M-Manager-nim will kill you if you will dare to force me this time" Jimin added while backing away until his back collided with the wall behind him when Jungkook stepped closer to him, eyeing Jimin from top to bottom.

"If he would have been someone who could kill someone like me, he wouldn't be here earning a pitiful life from people's fucks" Jungkook whispered with a smirk as he placed his both arms on the either sides of Jimin on the wall and Jimin just gulped.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Chairman Jung-Woo walked into their family mansion's dining hall of and sat down on the floor infront of their floor table which was filled with different types of traditional dishes.

He smiled as he noticed Jae-Hwa and Mi-Sun but the space between them and Jungkook's mother was empty.

He raised his head straight as if he was about to say something but paused as soon as he noticed the place across Jungkook was empty as well.