☆ 39. Wrath-proof-ness☆

Jungkook keened his eyes, looking around in those purple lights torture with that loud music and he finally glanced at those sparkling orange butterfly he was longing to see, completely in the hands of his best friend.

Jimin was there dancing and giggling with Taehyung who had held Jimin's waist from behind, swaying his hips with Jimin's. Jungkook poked his inner cheek with his tongue.

"Take me to the other side!" Jungkook could watch Taehyung lipsing with the music and Jimin turned around to wrap his arms around Taehyung's neck with a wide smile.

"Kiss me like it's do or die!" Jimin completed Taehyung's lyrics while caressing Taehyung's vest coated chest down to his abdomen seductively and Jungkook just walked up to them with crossed arms, watching Taehyung's hands going down to Jimin's body.

Well, but...before Taehyung could grasp Jimin's ass his hand was somewhat twisted backward by his wrist.

“Ouch! Ouw... Ouch" Taehyung let go of Jimin by the force of his arm being twisted behind his back and Jimin felt another arm wrapped around his waist from behind and he was turned around to be in another pair of arms.

Jimin's breath hitched as he grabbed whatever he could get to maintain his balance and it was Jungkook's collar. Jungkook let go of Taehyung's wrist when he couldn't stop whimpering.

“Who is this man with you?" Jungkook questioned Jimin while pointing Taehyung.

"I don't know" Jimin shrugged with his beautiful wide eyes blinking glitter.

"Then why were you dancing with him?" Jungkook casually questioned. But there was sarcasm somewhere hard to find.

"Because he was lucky enough” Jimin flirtatiously chuckled.

"Cute. Go inside" Jungkook patted Jimin's butt while gently pushing him away.

"Jihyun is waiting outside, go and drop him back to home" Jungkook added to Taehyung. Positively.

"And you go inside" Jungkook ordered Jimin again, trying to stay calm.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to him?" Taehyung asked.

"| thought it would be done by the way you both were completely chained into one another” Jungkook scoffed.

"Not completely" Jimin giggled.

"Oh well, I'm Kim Taehyung. Jungkook's unfortunate best friend" Taehyung introduced.

"Umm... Jungkook... who?" Jimin asked while scratching the back of his neck innocently and Jungkook just looked at him along with Taehyung.

An awkward silence. Though, it was night time and they were in a loud club, Taehyung could heard bird chirping between Jimin and Jungkook. When Jungkook was just looking at Jimin with his one eye twitching.

"What?" Jimin shrugged at Jungkook's expressionless face and Jungkook grabbed Jimin's waist, pulling him harshly closer.

"What is my name?" Jungkook emphasized the question with a concerned frown while pointing his own chest with wide eyes, still holding Jimin's waist closer to his body.

"Mr. Jeon" Jimin casually whispered kittenishly, because of that 2 cm distance between them with a smile and Jungkook just looked at him then at Jimin's lips which Jimin bit slightly.

"T-This is Jungkook" Taehyung laughed while patting Jungkook's shoulder. "Jeon Jungkook, how bad you didn't tell him your name properly but we weren't talking about him. We were talking about me" Taehyung added while holding Jimin's hand gently to peck the back of his hand as he pulled Jimin away from Jungkook.