☆14. Vermilion Pulchritude☆

"Okay, tell me what it is" Suga said while placing three cups of coffee infront of Jungkook and Taehyung as he sat down across them at a cafe table of Jungkook's company. The cafe was situated over the roof with shades and there was nobody around them because of how Jungkook notice lazy employees, enjoying in the cafe instead of working.

"Tell you what?" Jungkook asked.

"What is wrong with you both today? Look at your hair and your clothes" Suga pointed two of them one by one but Taehyung was too busy looking away towards his office window which was reflecting Jihyun organizing Taehyung's shelve while bending down, making Taehyung to end up sipping upon his extreme hot coffee.

"Taehyung, if you won't stop it we won't sit with you" Suga told Taehyung who was vigorously fanning his tongue with teary eyes and Jungkook just caressed his forehead upon Suga's question.

"It's like I... I ended up sleeping in my car last night because I was drunk and Taehyung was too worried that he was finding me everywhere" Jungkook explained.

"You actually drank?" Suga's eyes widened, ignoring Taehyung and his tongue.

"He also slept with a hooker" Taehyung cleared his throat while wiping his tears.

"You slept with a hooker?!!" Suga yelled and Jungkook grabbed his mouth while quickly standing up from his chair.

"N-No... N-No... we slept but we didn't sleep" Jungkook tried to explain in a whisper but then blinked his eyes at his own statement confusedly.

"It's sleeping or it's not sleeping. What are you doing with your life, Jeon Jungkook? And in car?! Why you did it in car? Couldn't you book a hotel room?! What if someone would have saw you! Your face is popular in the whole business world of Korea!" Suga whisperedly yelled and Jungkook just situated his hands over his waist while looking up with a hopeless sigh until he heard Taehyung's low snicker.

"It was a boy" Taehyung added.

"What?! Jeon fucking Jungkook! Was that really a boy or you were too drunk to differentiate?" Suga asked with an excited smile and Jungkook just practically clutched down his face before clutching onto Taehyung's hair.

"It all happened because of you! Why the fuck you said that to him?! Jungkook yelled when Taehyung grasped Jungkook's hair back and collar while standing up too.

"Because you fucking did that, Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled back while locking Jungkook's neck between his arm.

"You are a fucking asshole!"

Meanwhile, Jeon Joon Woo, also known as Jungkook's Grandpa Woo walked passed by the cafe entrance with Jungkook's father but then froze with their arms locked behind them as they noticed the CEO (chief executive officer) and CDO (chief design officer) of their lavish company fighting like women while clutching onto each other's hair and kicking each other's asses while yelling and cursing between their grapple.

"Oh, come on! Punch him!" And Suga was just enjoying them with his gummy smile, casually sipping upon his coffee as if he was about to bet on one of them until he noticed Grandpa Woo standing right beside him.

"Suga, Bring them both into my office" Grandpa Woo told him and Suga just hurriedly stood up to bow.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook's father had raised his eyebrow when his office door was flung open and Suga marched in. His one hand had grabbed Jungkook's ear and the other was holding Taehyung's ear as he yanked them inside the office room by their ears and shoved them ahead while letting them go once they were infront of Grandpa Woo.