☆86. The Runaway Baby☆

"He is your son. He is Park Jimin" Soo-Ara emphasized with her teary eyes and grabbed her mouth being stunned.

Making Jungkook to abruptly look at Jimin expressionlessly with a gulp who looked back at Jungkook with the same face, while Lixue was froze at a place, with the same face.

"Am I really married to... 'the' Park Jimin?" Jungkook broke the silence with his dumbfounded wide eyes.

"Am I really married to the Prince of Seoul? To the son of the fucking Mayor ruling the whole Seoul?" Jungkook asked with a wide flirty grin to Jimin who raised his middle finger at Jungkook with his tied hand.

"Yes, he is Mayor Park's son" Doctor Soo-Ara repeated with a widd happy smile and Lixue was just froze by the table.

"I don't believe it. You all are just bunch of psychopaths trying to make me your 'runaway baby' because I have the same name. A six months old can't tell people what his name is. If I would be that baby how come people began calling me Jimin even to the present day? It's completely bullshit" Jimin complained, presenting logics, not believing the test results.

"They kidnapped you..." Lixue started with her froze self, holding her heart as if she was talking to her ownself. "The kidnappers might be near when I reached there and was calling your name... they were closer.... they definitely hear us calling your name..."

"I second that, sweetie. Stop making stories" Jimin denied while shaking his head at her but Lixue abruptly kneeled down to Jimin.

"They were closer, I had the chance to rescue you back but I couldn't hint it" Lixue continued talking to herself as she grabbed Jimin's tied hands on the chair's armrests. "I am so stupid..."

"No doubt" Jungkook commented and shook his head at her as well.

"Cut it off now and tell me what I wanted to know. It was a deal. I want to know what is your problem and why you are after my family? Who was in that video with my watch?" Jungkook began questioning with an insensitive attitude that he kind of had.

"A deal? You mean... you knew it all?" Jimin asked with a dumbfounded look on his face but Lixue suddenly grabbed Jimin's face and pulled him into his embrace.

"I am sorry, My Chim Chim, mommy couldn't protect you" Lixue cried while hugging Jimin tightly.

"What sort of the forced love it is?... ma'am, excuse me but you need to chill" Jimin tried while backing his face away from her in the hug.

"You are my baby. I am your mother, Jimin..." Lixue happily announced while breaking the hug and grabbing Jimin's face to look at him fondly.

"Oh shit..." Jimin mumbled out with his squeezed cheeks under Lixue's hold.

"You are Park Korain's biological son, Jimin. We did the test twice, it is accurate" Doctor Soo-Ara assured but Jimin didn't seem to believe it still.

"You are our son..." Lixue continued as she sat back to her knees and smiled at Jimin. "Welcome back, my angel" She sobbed and Jimin just looked back at her with a confused and sad frown as if he was in a mental battle, his frown was softening until Lixue looked at Jungkook and wiped her tears.

"I won't regret on being a pathetic mother all of these years while you were thrown to prostitution and crimes until... until, I will take the revenge for you, Jimin. I will kill all of those motherfuckers who made your life a living hell. I won't cry on your past, I promise you that the whole Wacko will be drenched in their filthy blood" Lixue emphasized with her teeth gritted out of rage.

"You know what I will do for the start?" Lixue announced while gulping down and raising her head up confidently. "I will scrape these Jeons completely off of this world as if they were never there... starting from the crown prince of the family... Jeon Jung-Woo's one and only darling grandson" Lixue stated with an evil grin and Jimin's soft eyes panicked with a frown once again.