☆88. You Like Playing Hard?☆

🌼 WARNING ⚠️:

Depiction of Mature Content ☢

Mature Content may include; 🤷🏻‍♀️

▪︎ Blood🩸🤍
▪︎ Handjobs 🍼🍭
▪︎ Gore 💔💥
▪︎ Murder 💀🪓
▪︎ Sex 🥂🦋
▪︎ Offensive words 🥀🕷
▪︎ Death 🪦👻
▪︎ 69 🌈😏
▪︎ E.T.C. 🖤🪧

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A black car pulled up right infront of Jeon family house on the road.

The backseats' door opened and Joon-ki was thrown out of it on the road. Drenched in his own blood.

"Get my Jihyun out of the hold from that Kim Gahan's son, Joon-ki" Mr. Park stated being in the backseats of that car and Joon-ki managed to look up to him, lying on the road.

"I will see you in a week. Have a good night" Mr. Park added, gesturing one of his bodyguard to close the door of the car. "Nobody seems to care about him?" Mr. Park noticed as the guards of Jeon family house didn't open the door, neither noticed Joon-ki lying there through the CCTV.

Mr. Park's bodyguard snicker while raising a gun to the sky and shot it once. Alerting the surroundings as they drove away and Jeon's bodyguards ended up seeing Joon-ki from the CCTV, abruptly opening the door.

"Mr. Jeon?!" One of them yelled the question while abruptly running up to him, securing him with their guns out.

"I am all okay, I got hit by in a car accident..." Joon-ki managed to tell them as they helped him get up from the road. "A nice man helped me... and dropped me... home" He added as they carried him inside the house.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Oh! what a surprise, you bunch of assholes finally did something right..." Jungkook was announcing to his security people as he walked out of that dark basement but paused as he found his dad standing among those security people with his arms crossed.

Finally, that metal door having a broken doorknob was opened and Mr. Jeon ended up finding Jungkook and Jimin.

"Jungkook, seriously?" Mr. Jeon started. "What on earth you were doing there? And where are your clot...?" Mr. Jeon dumbfoundedly asked as he looked at Jungkook's black tanktop but Jungkook cut his sentence off.

"Dad, Taehyung just called me, Jiwoon slipped off from our company's roof while trying to kill Jihyun" Jungkook abruptly mentioned while grabbing Jimin's arm and dragging him along as he began walking ahead.

Jimin just heaved a sigh of relief as soon as he stepped into that all lit up fancy cozy corridor of the cruise. He still had Jungkook's coat on along with his dress shirt as well.

"What?!" Mr. Jeon's eyes widened at the information, Though, he had listened to Jihyun's audio message, he knew about Jiwoon trying to kill Jihyun but Jiwoon's death was a shock.

"Fucked up, right?" Jungkook rolled his eyes while grabbing Jimin's along by his arm. "Jihyun is safe with Taehyung but that dickhead Jiwoon... where is grandpa?" Jungkook tsked, rushing ahead in his tanktop, making every guest of their walking by in the bedrooms' corridor look at him. As it was a lot later, all the people were shifted to rooms to rest.

"He is in the party lounge" His father replied while rushing after Jungkook. "Change the sense of the sentence before delivering it to your grandfather or else Jihyun will get into trouble" Jungkook's father mentioned while walking after them.

"That dickhead Jiwoon couldn't survive and all you have got to say is that? Aren't you surprised that my two cousins were fighting like dogs to kill each other while being years apart in age? If I would have hung them nicely while beating their asses with my golf club when they were little, they wouldn't have turned out this way" Jungkook emphasized being mad as he marched into the party hall with his people, getting attention from their guests as he rushed in to find his grandfather without caring about the fact that he was in his black tanktop.