☆6. Thread Work On My Coat☆

"Wait a second!" Jungkook told his driver who rushingly pulled up the brakes.

"Is everything okay, Mr. Jeon?"

"Umm... I just suddenly remember... I forgot something important in my office"

"Oh, no worries, there is a U-turn ahead..."

"No" Jungkook abruptly cut him off. "It's too late, take the umbrella and get a cab, leave for your home. I will drive by myself" Jungkook told him.

"Are you sure, Mr. Jeon?" The driver questioned and Jungkook nodded while occasionally looking behind.

The driver got out with the umbrella and helped Jungkook in getting into the driver's seat with the umbrella over him.

"Good night, Mr. Jeon" The driver bowed while holding the umbrella and Jungkook nodded once in response, watching him crossing the road and getting into a cab which firstly arrived.

Jungkook's POV

As soon as he left, I geared up my car and took the U-turn in the speed of light. As I passed by the bus station, I slowed down the speed and looked up to the station.

It was him, wearing his glossy red drenched cheap leather outfit with his parted ash blonde hair which were completely wet when he was busy twirling around under the rain with a wide smile as he was walking ahead, playing with the water collected by the bus station with his feet, wait... it was my coat I wore that night which he was holding in his one hand.

But there was a whole road between us. I speed up the car and took the other U-turn to be on the road I was before.

He was busy in his playful walk, singing Rubettes' Sugar Baby Love with a wide smile from the top of his lungs. He was really different than anyone I knew. No one will ever sing that happily being on the lonely dark pavement in pouring rain with nothing to cover him.

I didn't know how to get his attention because he was just walking ahead being in his own world.

I slightly pressed the horn of my car, following him steadily and he finally looked behind to see my black jaguar XJ because the windows were tinted black so, I wasn't visible to him.

"Oh, come on" He rolled his eyes. "No car services for tonight!" He yelled because the rain was too loud and turned to walk ahead.

"Hey, get in!" I told him after rolling down my window and he turned to look back again.

"You?!" He pointed at me with a wide mouth. "I knew your name..." he kept pointing at me with keen eyes. "I'm not going to fall for your trap again. Get the fuck off!"

"Hey, hooker, stop shouting and get in the car" I ordered sharply with a tsk, no one has ever talked to me like that. I knew I did wrong that day but still...

"I'm not your dog!" He stated while situating his hands on his waist. So stubborn.

I sighed defeatedly.

"Listen, you will get sick in this rain, I just want to talk about that day, get in the car" I told him, this time politely and he just crossed his arms over his chest. This route was really close to my company and many of my cousins wander around, so... who likes to be seen with a hooker?

"Only rich people get sick in the rain, Mister" He replied with keen eyes and started walking ahead.

"Fine, it will be your loss" I shrugged with a smirk and he paused. "I've your three million won" I added and he just looked at me and my smirk. "Get in fast, I don't want to be seen with you in this dark night"

"I got your point, Pussycat" He snickered and I poked my inner cheek with my tongue with keen eyes as he steadily and sassily walked around my car while looking at me.